Wednesday, October 1, 2025

I think she won the argument...

 
Even Bill Maher can read the writing on the wall...

8 comments:

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Videos should only be supplemental to a post. But you posted nothing. Your post has no content aside from the two videos, meaning I need to watch them to comment. What if I don't want to take continual YouTube watching assignments from you? These are short, but you have posted half hour to hour+ long videos. I say this is too much. You watch every video you post?

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Time to cancel Bill Maher's show. I mean, if we're going to cancel shows for what hosts say. I'd choose Bill Maher over Stephen Colbert.

Joe Conservative said...

I don't follow your rules for Blogging?

Yes, i watch all videos I post. You don't like videos? Best go somewhere else.

Joe Conservative said...

Tossing Kimmel under the bus already Derv? I hear that his ratings are in the sh*tter now.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Stephen Colbert was canceled, Jimmy Kimmel was not. I had to watch Kimmel online because my affiliate didn't air it for 2 days following his return. Might be why people aren't watching. They saw it wasn't there and thought it wouldn't come back. I am watching my DVR recording of Jimmy Kimmel right now, in fact.

Joe Conservative said...

Colbert's off the air? Hurray! Oh, he was cancelled a year from now+.... but not really cancelled...

Google AI:

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert was not canceled; it is ending its run in May 2026, but this is a strategic decision by CBS to end the franchise, not a cancellation of Colbert or the show's performance. CBS has stated the decision is "purely a financial one" due to declines in the late-night advertising market, but the timing has fueled speculation and questions about political motives, particularly concerning Paramount's merger and settlement with the Trump administration

Joe Conservative said...

Financial Decision: CBS stated that the cancellation was a "purely financial decision" to address losses pegged between $4 million and $50 million a year, according to YouTube and ADWEEK.

Propaganda is expensive, huh?

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

CBS lies. They want their merger approved. You know this. The Late Show isn't propaganda. Stephen Colbert is a truth teller. Why brainwashed trumpers hate him.