Saturday, July 5, 2025

Vini, Vidi, Vici...

The Algorithm Owns the Right!

This guy is the biggest propagandist on the Internet with the most sensationalist headlines.  Vet your sources, Winston!  Even I was taken in... for about a day.  He has a fatwa on him because he sensationalizes EVERY rumour and likely really IS MI6!

10 comments:

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Off topic, but I'm wondering why don't I see the "center" tag in the title of ALL of your posts? You only want specific post titles centered? How come? What does a center tag in a post title indicate?

Joe Conservative said...

The default is left justify... and if it leaves a single word or two on the second line way left, it looks funny. I like symmetry. It's a "beauty" property.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

LOL!

...you cannot directly use HTML in a Blogger post title. Blogger's title field is primarily for providing a simple, readable title for your post, which is used in the blog's navigation, RSS feeds, and search engine results.

As smart as you think you are, I don't know why you have noticed that using html in the title doesn't work.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Haven't noticed.

If it says "center" in your post title but the title isn't centered, I would think that you should be able to figure out html in a post title doesn't work.

Joe Conservative said...

It centers in mine. :)

Joe Conservative said...

...but only when I add html to it. ;p

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Minus: It centers in mine. :) ...but only when I add html to it. ;p

This is what I'm talking about.

btw, I see you've been arguing with Les a lot recently. I've been spending time doing other things which are much more fun. Here are some fun AI images I created for my AI image blog.

Joe Conservative said...

Yes, Les and I have become besties...

Les Carpenter said...

Beasties? Hardly.

Friendly adversaries? Absolutely.

Rattrapper said...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†