Sunday, October 4, 2026

How White Guilt-Pride Makes Woke Progressives Stupid...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prediction for the Mid term Elections

At this point, why would anyone waste their time voting for a Democratic candidate over Muslim candidate when both candidates are in lockstep with Insane Policies.
1) Continue raising the National Debt.
2) Continue bombing some nation somewhere for no logical reason. .
3) Voting themselves a huge annual pay increase.
4) Still allow insider trading and getting very rich in the process.
5) Accepting bribes and securing their undying support for a foreign nation at the expense of the American taxpayer.
6) Open our Boarders again.
70 Defend the Police
It literally doesn't matter if you vote for a Democrat or a Socialist, the are now both the same.

Anonymous said...

WOW is all I can say. I always knew that Les, and some others here were Stupid Commies but I was shocked to see that Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders is just about as stupid as Les is. as well.... Or could it be that it's just that Veronica is smarter than they both are?

C[olomel Angus said...

Oooooh someone is angry. Why are you so angry Les? The world is ending.on your Party?. You blame the Jews for your failures as a man.
Your a waste of space. If you were never born the world would have been a much better place. ...Sleep on that, You Sorry Ass Old Loser.

Anonymous said...

Charlie Kirk did not hate his opponents. He wanted the best for them, he loved them. That's where I disagreed with Charlie. I hate my opponent and I don't want the best for them. I'm sorry. but I can't love Creeps like Les for example, or Shaw, and Dave Duyba for that matter..