No, she is an extremely unwell being who should be institutionalized in a facility where she can receive the therapy she needs. Anld should have received long ago. But with the broken American Healthcare system nobody should be surprised she didn't.
Minus: I can picturre her strapped to a hospital bed being treated now.
That's your fantasy? I bet you have lots of fantasies concerning people in the news who did bad things being severely punished. Unless they're rich white men. Then you cheer when king donald pardons them. Or say (when they aren't punished), that's a privilege that comes with being rich.
12 comments:
LINDSAY CLANCY Is a MURDERING BITCH THAT BELONGS IN. JAIL FOR KILLING 3 OF HER OWN BABIES
She would likely be safer in jail than a mental institution that keeps her jacked up on antipsychotics for the rest of her life.
No, she is an extremely unwell being who should be institutionalized in a facility where she can receive the therapy she needs. Anld should have received long ago. But with the broken American Healthcare system nobody should be surprised she didn't.
Do they still do lobotomy's? Electro-shock therapy? I can picturre her strapped to a hospital bed being treated now...
Psychiatry is still in the blood letting and leeches stage of development.
Like you know shit about exactly where psychiatry stands today.
Other than from the thoughts about it that are founded in the stories your mind tell you.
Like I said, Anything that Les Carpenter says Is Pure Bull-Shit.
Minus: I can picturre her strapped to a hospital bed being treated now.
That's your fantasy? I bet you have lots of fantasies concerning people in the news who did bad things being severely punished. Unless they're rich white men. Then you cheer when king donald pardons them. Or say (when they aren't punished), that's a privilege that comes with being rich.
Look in the mirror. Then see if you can actually formulate a cogent thought around the actual realities of this nation's present situation.
But be cautious TT 101, you don't want to strain your brain.
Are you jealous of rich white men because despite all the white priviledge, you couldn't make it? LOL!
And there are some other hypothesises? ;-p
Like... nazis marches by main street? ;-p
Post a Comment