And the lake on the US border is called whatever the US President says its' called. Go cry to someone who cares. I have no sympathy for self-righteous hypocrites. Nice of you to capitulate and raise the white flag. You know a US President has no authority to rename international bodies of water. And you, like your friend Geeez at her site, know his doing so is ridiculous.
No one is asking for your sympathy, because we don't care. But if you want to come here and lie, you might get some facts you don't like, or more likely, you refuse to acknowledge.
Cults are like that.
Enjoy your weekend -FJ. You're a smart guy, one who typically is open to learning new stuff, like from Zizek or even Schmitt. But today you got triggered and became unhinged.
It's either W or M (Dave). They demand answers of me of questions I've answered a million times (all lies according to them). I'm not in their answers game. I'm in the questions game. The questions that put their "facts" to the lie.
...the questions they refuse to answer, or if they do, it's something like "illegals are not allowed by law to vote". Yeah Dave, they're also not allowed by law to be in the country. So why would they follow your stupid voting law?
btw- I was treated for mental illness. I was also on seratonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRIs) for a short period and weaned myself off them. Watch the video to learn why.
ps - the DSM is for ass-covering idiots. The "University Discourse" for psychiatry. They've never read Deleuze and Guattari's "Anti-Oedipus".
Protego ergo obligo. If that isn't working for you, go someplace else! Become a "colonialist" and when the roles get reversed, complain loudly about it to your colonizers and demand de-colonization. But hey, where's the "obligo" in the complaint?
There are rulers that aren't vain. Rulers without "law". Desire Street starts at the river. It dead-ends up at Law (street). Play the song. It describes a real place...
Traditionally, Chinese political philosophy distinguishes types of rulers based on their moral standing, mandate to govern, and methods of control rather than just their formal titles.
The Moral Hierarchy of RulersThe True King (Wang 王): A ruler who governs through benevolence (Ren), virtue, and moral example, winning the voluntary support of the people.
The Hegemon (Ba 霸): A ruler who relies on military might, force, laws, and tactical alliances to maintain order and security rather than high moral virtue.
The Tyrant (Jie/Zhou 桀紂): A ruler who abuses power for selfish desires, cruelty, and oppression, thereby losing all legitimacy.
The Mandate of Heaven (Tianming)Moral Accountability: The Chinese concept of the Chinese sovereign dictates that supreme authority is conditional, not absolute.
The Right to Rebel: If a ruler fails to care for the people (causing famine, floods, or chaos), they lose the Mandate of Heaven, meaning the people and new leaders have a moral right to overthrow them.
Dynastic Cycles: Shifts in power from a virtuous founding emperor to a corrupt ending emperor form a repeating historical pattern of order and chaos.
Methods of Governance: Confucianism vs. Legalism Confucian Rule (Wangdao - The Kingly Way): Emphasizes ritual, education, and moral persuasion to guide society harmoniously. Legalist Rule (Badao - The Hegemonic Way): Emphasizes strict laws, punishments, and centralized bureaucracy to control the population and secure the state, as famously practiced by the Qin dynasty
And they straggling in-between for more then 2000 years.
Yawn.
All your, or European theories (remember? "in theory theory and practice are same) paling in compare with their pure practice
Shaw is known for only publishing the comments that suit her political views. If I were you I wouldn’t even bother posting there She only has HATRED for us Republicans.
Kyrnos, as I work my craft let a seal be set upon These words of mine, and they will never be stolen unremarked, Nor will anyone change the good that is there to something worse; And this is what everyone will say: 'These are the lines of Theognis, The man from Megara' -- famous throughout all peoples. But all my fellow citizens I have not yet been able to please. This is nothing to wonder at, son of Polypaos, for not even Zeus Pleases everyone, whether he rains or holds it back. To you with kindly intent I offer such advice as I myself, Kyrnos, heard from noble men when I was still a child. Be intelligent, and do not at the cost of shameful or unjust deeds Attempt to draw to yourself honors of merits or wealth.
from Google AI: His absolute refusal to compromise with the changing democratic or tyrannical reality makes his voice distinct from other elegiac poets like Solon (who sought political compromise). The sheer, unfiltered venom of his class-conscious critique ensured that his poems could never be mistaken for anyone else's.
Theognis’s poetry reflects a bitter resentment toward the shifting social order in Megara, where traditional aristocrats were being replaced by newly wealthy commoners. He famously expressed this disgust through metaphors involving animal breeding, ruined harvests, and money as a corrupting disease that dismantled civic honor. Rather than reciting long passages, his work centers on the belief that wealth has polluted noble bloodlines and destroyed absolute truth and justice.
Why I don't provide answers, I ask questions instead.
So, how do you get Google AI or ChatGPT to change its' answers? By asking more pointed Questions, of course. Questions that "steer" the answers closer towards your own intuitive conclusion.
FJ Since we are on the subject of Shaw’s BullShit Blog, How come you are on her blog constantly. and yet she never blesses you with her presence on your bog?
Seems to me that the treatment for mental illness should be ongoing. Because the symptoms exhibited on this blog have gotten worse from what I've seen. Not better. You wrote on another blog that "the lake on the US border is called whatever the US President says it's called"?
By who... that's the question. Because it's not going to be many people who go along with the renaming. The question is why do you support a man-baby renaming a body of water shared by two nations when the next president will just change it back? You know this name change isn't free for government agencies bound to go along with this lunacy to perform.
You even got on board with the idiotic Iran war. After only pretending to oppose it for a couple of posts.
This behavior describes a highly frustrating and irrational style of arguing. When someone says something foolish and immediately, aggressively denies it, observers and opponents can draw several clear conclusions beyond just "utter moronity."
Here is what this behavior typically signals: Psychological & Behavioral Interpretations Gaslighting: The person is attempting to distort the truth and make you doubt your own memory or reality.
Extreme Defensiveness: They realize they made a mistake but lack the emotional maturity to admit it, resorting to a loud defense to shut down criticism.
Fragile Ego: Their self-image cannot handle being wrong or looking foolish, so their brain completely rejects the blunder.Impulse
Control Issues: The initial "stupid" comment was an unfiltered reaction, and the screeching denial is another panic-driven impulse.
Logical Failures Deflection: By shifting the focus to a loud argument about whether they said it, they successfully avoid defending the actual substance of their foolish claim.
Cognitive Dissonance: They are experiencing discomfort from holding contradictory beliefs (e.g., "I am smart" vs. "I just said something dumb") and choose denial to resolve it.In short, it signals a complete lack of accountability, emotional regulation, and intellectual honesty
This behavior describes a highly frustrating and irrational style of arguing. When someone says something foolish and immediately, aggressively denies it, observers and opponents can draw several clear conclusions beyond just "utter moronity."
Here is what this behavior typically signals: Psychological & Behavioral Interpretations Gaslighting: The person is attempting to distort the truth and make you doubt your own memory or reality.
Extreme Defensiveness: They realize they made a mistake but lack the emotional maturity to admit it, resorting to a loud defense to shut down criticism.
Fragile Ego: Their self-image cannot handle being wrong or looking foolish, so their brain completely rejects the blunder.Impulse
Control Issues: The initial "stupid" comment was an unfiltered reaction, and the screeching denial is another panic-driven impulse.
Logical Failures Deflection: By shifting the focus to a loud argument about whether they said it, they successfully avoid defending the actual substance of their foolish claim.
Cognitive Dissonance: They are experiencing discomfort from holding contradictory beliefs (e.g., "I am smart" vs. "I just said something dumb") and choose denial to resolve it.In short, it signals a complete lack of accountability, emotional regulation, and intellectual honesty
//That I did seems to be something you imagined happened. And you're confusing your imagings for reality. But that's nothing new with you.
Yep.
And this belove -- is not your words. ;-p
Professor Prophet Dervish Z. SandersAugust 30, 2026 at 7:57 AM IDK why you avoid treatment for your mental illness. Delusions of being really smart probably have something to do with it.
//By who... that's the question. Because it's not going to be many people who go along with the renaming. The question is why do you support a man-baby renaming a body of water shared by two nations when the next president will just change it back?
Will he/she? ;-p
Or DEMNs as always. Will snatch it as their own "victory". Like they did with Afganistan Retreat. NO, cowardly fleeing. ))))
FJ why don't you ask yourself why an organization such as the Social, Democratic,Communist, Party is so obsessed with voting rights that they are fighting so hard to keep a dead weight on the rolls in a state that the Democrats think that they hold so securely! Democrat-aligned lawyers block citizens from removing voters who no longer live there. In four other states, the Social, Democratic, Communist, Party officials stall federal requests to check whether noncitizens are voting at all. Meanwhile Congress can’t even get the SAVE America Act, which would require proof of citizenship to register, past the Democrats in the Senate. Isn’t it funny how every one of those measures just happens to target the exact loopholes that would prevent them to lose. While they are somehow sure to enrage the bill S. 3670 will strip illegals of taxpayer funded slush funds used by Democrats/ Communists to further enable their imported illegals American families are struggling to make ends meet while the Democrats/Communists, in Washington funds welfare for people who broke our immigration laws to get here Just as long as the illegals can vote the Social, Democratic, Communists. are ok with cutting benefits.
Did you ever wonder why it has been two years of the Republican controlled White House, Senate and House, and we are still funding these illegal aliens, and giving them welfare , housing and even Cell-phones, healthcare and everything else besides the “Kitchen Sink” in the US! It is a terrible disgrace that we are still asking for the one change that will cause a Massive Self Deportation! Why, what in the world are we waiting for, and why are we putting up with this when so many of our own citizens are struggling so much ?
In response and regarding to your SELFISH POST on Shaws blog That nobody could even understand . Let me set you straight. That blogs was supposed to be about Dolly Pardon and not about your foolishness.
Bring in the Beer and the Popcorn: the Standoff has begun. The Department of Education has been Challenged by the Lunatic Maxine Waters, and the other Lying Socialist Democrats . Waters is Mental Case and Waste of human flesh as are that Loud Mouthed Hakeem Jeffriesd, and Chuck Schumer . As Maxine Waters ) is currently accosting random federal employees outside the Department of Education Democrats are trying to storm the Department of Education! Maxine Waters is trying to force her way past the guards. At one point, Waters asks the guards if they have firearms and if they will shoot them. I don’t know what the hell are they trying to accomplish? Or if they have any documents to shred or something? They're only showing that they are Unhinged Lunatics. Is this an insurrection? I wonder if Security is apparently authorized to shoot and kill, like the Capitol Police did to Ashli Babbitt. The insurrectionists need to be arrested, tried, and if found guilty, imprisoned. YES, THEY DARED TO VIOLATE THE SACRED HALLS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Which is exactly what I thought. Not Jewish. Also not "America First" and breaking with trump on the war in Iran (as you previously claimed/lied). Back to being MAGA. So much so that even a DNA test would confirm it.
Qtard: When someone says something foolish and immediately, aggressively denies it...
I only have ever denied your incorrect characterizations of my comments. But I don't explain what you got wrong every single time... because you don't listen anyway. You just stick with your "what you really meant" BS. I've never denied writing anything I've written. I stand by everything I write. Or will admit a mistake if/when I make one. You do quote me, but when I write that I didn't say that, I mean your incorrect characterization of what I "really" meant.
But I don't know why I'm bothering to explain this. Because you absolutely won't listen. And will very likely reply with ")))" and the word "cretin" and "cretinic".
Qtard: Yep. And this belove -- is not your words. ;-p
Professor Prophet Dervish Z. SandersAugust 30, 2026 at 7:57 AM IDK why you avoid treatment for your mental illness. Delusions of being really smart probably have something to do with it.
Those 100 percent ARE my words. But the issue is obviously that you don't understand words. When I wrote that you have delusions of being really smart, that wasn't me saying you are smart. You don't know what the word "delusions" means? Think me using it meant I was saying, "yeah, he's smart. I saw it". )))
You keep proving your cretinity over and over. Definitely not smartness )))))
// Qtard: When someone says something foolish and immediately, aggressively denies it...
//I only have ever denied your incorrect characterizations of my comments.
Yeah. You really just denied. Yawn. Against the glairing facts. Which is utterly foolish thing to do.
But, you are cretin. So... cannot be helped.)))
//But I don't explain what you got wrong every single time...
That is also true -- you never able to explain your scrambles if a thoughts. ;-p Toom foolish.
But, you are cretin. So... cannot be helped.)))
//because you don't listen anyway
You. Just ABOVE. Stated that you only denied and never explained... OF COURSE, that is logically means -- that I CANNOT listen... to what was *NOT* SAID/WRITTEN..
But, you are cretin. So... cannot be helped.)))
//You just stick with your "what you really meant" BS.
Yeah.
You are cretin that calls Ibjective Reality -- bull shit.
But, you are cretin. So... cannot be helped.)))
//I've never denied writing anything I've written.
Yeah. And if I'd point out that you started THIS VERY COMMENT with admitting of your denies... "I only have ever denied" but, what will you say? "I never said it"
Qtard: Then. Always. "That is previous one fault"... for makeing his shit into our DEMN trausers. )))) Pre-dick-tably. No answers from DEMN cretin here.
But NOT continuing with donald trump? He is blameless? It's ALL the fault of Barack Obama and Joe Biden? And probably caused by all past Democratic presidents but no republican presidents, right? And donald trump was never president before so has no blame for things that happened during his first presidency (because it never happened)?
FYI, donald trump shits his own pants. That's been confirmed.
//FYI, donald trump shits his own pants. That's been confirmed.
Well. Nothing to be unusual. Or shameful.
In his age.
That is only Holy Bi-den... never shitted his oants. Because DEMNs was licking it clean. Until.., they decided to flush it diwn toilet. Like dead stoopid guppy fish. ;-p
Qtard: While just recently you was in a state of stone cold denial about it.
WTF? No, I was not. Your quote only proves you don't understand what the word "delusions" means. Even though you just copied and pasted the definition. You still think it means something else. Obviously due to extreme cretinity.
Qtard: What made YOU think... that I posing myself as smart?
Your own words. You forgot writing "I studied Physics in school. With excellent grades. And... I'm smart".
Maybe you forgot writing that because it's not true?
Qtard: And you ITself admitted being in a state of delusion exactly.
Talking about yourself? I agree. You did just admit that.
//Qtard: While just recently you was in a state of stone cold denial about it.
//WTF? No, I was not
Of course.... ))))))
But, continue-continue, cretin.
Yawn.
//Your quote only proves you don't understand what the word "delusions" means.
Of course.,. ))))
And definition from encyclopedia Britannica is not good for you.
Cause you are cretinic "professor". ))))
But, continue-continue, cretin.
//You still think it means something else.
And you can explain -- what and how it "something else"?
Naaaah.))))
But, continue-continue, cretin.
//Qtard: What made YOU think... that I posing myself as smart?
//Your own words. You forgot writing "I studied Physics in school. With excellent grades. And... I'm smart".
So?
When someone have a good grades in school -- that is NOT objective assessment of one's knowladge by teachers.... but that pupil "delusion of being smart"? ;-p
But, continue-continue, cretin.
//Maybe you forgot writing that because it's not true?
Like you "forgetting" your own babbling? Even if it in the same comment thread?? ))))
Like just in comment above I commenting here.
"WTF? No, I was not" -- your words? you already forgot typing? ;-p
Qtard proves himself to be a cretin over and over. I don't know why I should continue to argue against such stupidity. Given the futility. You just keep insisting that me quoting you is MY claim. Somehow. And me saying it's not my claim is me denying things I "just wrote". What a freaking moron.
And you can SAY "someone have a good grades in school -- that is NOT objective assessment of one's knowladge by teachers", but that doesn't make it true.
If I make a claim about how I was assessed to be smart by my teachers, you'll believe it? Because I did get good grades in school and was on the honor list. But I'm guessing you'll say I'm lying. But I should believe you tell the truth about how (you claim) your teachers assessed you.
I don't give a sh!t about teachers that may or may not be real (and are probably not). I can assess for myself the cretinity of your comments, which is very high.
And I absolutely can quote and explain how. You wrote, "And where I look really smart to you?".
This NEVER happened. Yet you continue to INSIST it did.
Proof of your cretinity and/or craziness. Why I referred to your delusions. You seem quite convinced that this really happened. When it didn't.
But I'm sure you'll continue saying I did say you looked smart to me. Probably with your next comment. Maybe you quote the same sentence I wrote previously (again). And maybe BOLD it again. As if that changes the meaning of what I wrote somehow.
104 comments:
This explains why you avoid treatment for your mental illnesses?
And you yours? ;-p
Being "professor". %^P
IDK why you avoid treatment for your mental illness. Delusions of being really smart probably have something to do with it.
))))
And where I look "really smart" to you? ;-p
While I "baragging" about quite mediicre things.
Can it be because you acrually stooopid?
Unable to measure smartness? ;-p
FJ added this to his screed of BS...
And the lake on the US border is called whatever the US President says its' called. Go cry to someone who cares. I have no sympathy for self-righteous hypocrites. Nice of you to capitulate and raise the white flag. You know a US President has no authority to rename international bodies of water. And you, like your friend Geeez at her site, know his doing so is ridiculous.
No one is asking for your sympathy, because we don't care. But if you want to come here and lie, you might get some facts you don't like, or more likely, you refuse to acknowledge.
Cults are like that.
Enjoy your weekend -FJ. You're a smart guy, one who typically is open to learning new stuff, like from Zizek or even Schmitt. But today you got triggered and became unhinged.
And no signature.
Ordinary DEMN coward.
Yawn
It's either W or M (Dave). They demand answers of me of questions I've answered a million times (all lies according to them). I'm not in their answers game. I'm in the questions game. The questions that put their "facts" to the lie.
...the questions they refuse to answer, or if they do, it's something like "illegals are not allowed by law to vote". Yeah Dave, they're also not allowed by law to be in the country. So why would they follow your stupid voting law?
It also doesn't help that Shaw keeps most of their answers in "Comment Moderation". Especially when the answers are backed up with evidence.
btw- I was treated for mental illness. I was also on seratonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRIs) for a short period and weaned myself off them. Watch the video to learn why.
ps - the DSM is for ass-covering idiots. The "University Discourse" for psychiatry. They've never read Deleuze and Guattari's "Anti-Oedipus".
//The questions that put their "facts" to the lie.
Interesting thing... strangely, they do not come to your blog. Even as anons. To fight dragon in his lair. ;-p
Why so? Isn't that'd be fitting knight in shining armor... they all imagine themself. ;-p
I think they all like lord Fart-quart. ;-p
Yeah. That's why I do not go there anymore...
Toom rigged. (and even with that bonus and my handicaps... they still lose) )))
//Yeah Dave, they're also not allowed by law to be in the country
Well. It's not like all Amerigo Vespuchchi&Co was invited too... ;-p
So, that is like very deep-deep ingraned tradition. Lindy! ;-)
I find you quite understandable... most times. ;0
Protego ergo obligo. If that isn't working for you, go someplace else! Become a "colonialist" and when the roles get reversed, complain loudly about it to your colonizers and demand de-colonization. But hey, where's the "obligo" in the complaint?
I thought you Europeans had all gone metric....
And Shaw’s place is full of Bullshit Artists anyway.
Have you put it (rigorous, or anyhow) to test?
Well... answered "elsewhere". ;-)
I’m sure they come here to cause trouble, but they use phony names.
That blog has more bullshit artists then anyplace else.
That is your fairytales...
not European.
European -- Brothers Grim... a la naturel. ;-p
Everything is bullsh*t...
De verdad odio el bot de Shaw; todo ahí está lleno de mierda.
Are you allowed to comment at Shaw's blog? Doesn't that "prove" the rule?
Q is your real name? -FJ is mine? Who knew...
Knights "errant"? To err is human... forgive, divine!
"For the quality of mercy is not strained," said the Gentile to the MAGA Jew.
???
That's... just vanity. Of Pshaw
//I find you quite understandable... most times. ;0
I meaned pre-moderation.
Which they see as perfect shield.
But even that shield I penetrated. Couple of times.
Yawn.
Bigger problem is "censure" blocking -h when I unable to post at all...
//AnonymousAugust 30, 2026 at 11:04 AM
And Shaw’s place is full of Bullshit Artists anyway
This one not mine. ;-p
Not my lexic...
There are rulers that aren't vain. Rulers without "law". Desire Street starts at the river. It dead-ends up at Law (street). Play the song. It describes a real place...
Sorry... I missed that and confused you for a lurker.
Chinese knew that dichotomy
from long-long ago.
Not like he spoiled me... too much. He-he.
Obligo = Law
Rule-r
Gardeners "cult"-ivating?
Traditionally, Chinese political philosophy distinguishes types of rulers based on their moral standing, mandate to govern, and methods of control rather than just their formal titles.
The Moral Hierarchy of RulersThe True King (Wang 王): A ruler who governs through benevolence (Ren), virtue, and moral example, winning the voluntary support of the people.
The Hegemon (Ba 霸): A ruler who relies on military might, force, laws, and tactical alliances to maintain order and security rather than high moral virtue.
The Tyrant (Jie/Zhou 桀紂): A ruler who abuses power for selfish desires, cruelty, and oppression, thereby losing all legitimacy.
The Mandate of Heaven (Tianming)Moral Accountability: The Chinese concept of the Chinese sovereign dictates that supreme authority is conditional, not absolute.
The Right to Rebel: If a ruler fails to care for the people (causing famine, floods, or chaos), they lose the Mandate of Heaven, meaning the people and new leaders have a moral right to overthrow them.
Dynastic Cycles: Shifts in power from a virtuous founding emperor to a corrupt ending emperor form a repeating historical pattern of order and chaos.
Methods of Governance: Confucianism vs. Legalism
Confucian Rule (Wangdao - The Kingly Way): Emphasizes ritual, education, and moral persuasion to guide society harmoniously.
Legalist Rule (Badao - The Hegemonic Way): Emphasizes strict laws, punishments, and centralized bureaucracy to control the population and secure the state, as famously practiced by the Qin dynasty
And they straggling in-between for more then 2000 years.
Yawn.
All your, or European theories (remember? "in theory theory and practice are same)
paling in compare with their pure practice
What are names? If not just sticky labels.
Shaw is known for only publishing the comments that suit her political views.
If I were you I wouldn’t even bother posting there She only has HATRED for us Republicans.
Theognis of Megara
3. [lines 19-30]
Kyrnos, as I work my craft let a seal be set upon
These words of mine, and they will never be stolen unremarked,
Nor will anyone change the good that is there to something worse;
And this is what everyone will say: 'These are the lines of Theognis,
The man from Megara' -- famous throughout all peoples.
But all my fellow citizens I have not yet been able to please.
This is nothing to wonder at, son of Polypaos, for not even Zeus
Pleases everyone, whether he rains or holds it back.
To you with kindly intent I offer such advice as I myself,
Kyrnos, heard from noble men when I was still a child.
Be intelligent, and do not at the cost of shameful or unjust deeds
Attempt to draw to yourself honors of merits or wealth.
from Google AI:
His absolute refusal to compromise with the changing democratic or tyrannical reality makes his voice distinct from other elegiac poets like Solon (who sought political compromise). The sheer, unfiltered venom of his class-conscious critique ensured that his poems could never be mistaken for anyone else's.
Theognis’s poetry reflects a bitter resentment toward the shifting social order in Megara, where traditional aristocrats were being replaced by newly wealthy commoners. He famously expressed this disgust through metaphors involving animal breeding, ruined harvests, and money as a corrupting disease that dismantled civic honor. Rather than reciting long passages, his work centers on the belief that wealth has polluted noble bloodlines and destroyed absolute truth and justice.
Sounds like Hesiod, Q... Works and Days, Story for Princes...
Christians cannot spread their word (evangelise) if they avoid sinners and refuse to visit to talk to them.
Why I don't provide answers, I ask questions instead.
So, how do you get Google AI or ChatGPT to change its' answers? By asking more pointed Questions, of course. Questions that "steer" the answers closer towards your own intuitive conclusion.
I'm not ChatGPT. Are you?
Thesis:Antithesis::Synthesis
:P
Qtard: And where I look "really smart" to you?
Nowhere. That I did seems to be something you imagined happened. And you're confusing your imagings for reality. But that's nothing new with you.
FJ Since we are on the subject of Shaw’s BullShit Blog, How come you are on her blog constantly. and yet she never blesses you with her presence on your bog?
When Christian Nationalists begin preaching their self righteous Empire Christianity and Christian Zionism is when it's time to exit the building.
OT, but of consequence. The Moron Child President bombs Iran again.
Between the actions of the MCP and the Zionist Butcher and genocidal War Criminal netanyahu we edge closer to WW III.
Seems to me that the treatment for mental illness should be ongoing. Because the symptoms exhibited on this blog have gotten worse from what I've seen. Not better. You wrote on another blog that "the lake on the US border is called whatever the US President says it's called"?
By who... that's the question. Because it's not going to be many people who go along with the renaming. The question is why do you support a man-baby renaming a body of water shared by two nations when the next president will just change it back? You know this name change isn't free for government agencies bound to go along with this lunacy to perform.
You even got on board with the idiotic Iran war. After only pretending to oppose it for a couple of posts.
A DNA test would confirm your alleged Jewishness?
And not cretinic Bi-den and Zero-bama -- that ALLOWED it slip to that edge?
With limp dick reaction to 2008 and 2014, and 2022 invasions RFia
And with giving time and possibility for making bomb to mullahs.
"Don't forget, it always CURRENT POTUS" fault.
Until it DEMN POTUS.
Then. Always. "That is previous one fault"... for makeing his shit into our DEMN trausers. ))))
Toom scared. Toom fragile. ;-p
To go where sharks (like this on) cirkling.
And there is NO way to cover ass with cowardly pre-moderation. ;-p
And here is what Google says to it:
This behavior describes a highly frustrating and irrational style of arguing. When someone says something foolish and immediately, aggressively denies it, observers and opponents can draw several clear conclusions beyond just "utter moronity."
Here is what this behavior typically signals:
Psychological & Behavioral Interpretations
Gaslighting: The person is attempting to distort the truth and make you doubt your own memory or reality.
Extreme Defensiveness: They realize they made a mistake but lack the emotional maturity to admit it, resorting to a loud defense to shut down criticism.
Fragile Ego: Their self-image cannot handle being wrong or looking foolish, so their brain completely rejects the blunder.Impulse
Control Issues: The initial "stupid" comment was an unfiltered reaction, and the screeching denial is another panic-driven impulse.
Logical Failures
Deflection: By shifting the focus to a loud argument about whether they said it, they successfully avoid defending the actual substance of their foolish claim.
Cognitive Dissonance: They are experiencing discomfort from holding contradictory beliefs (e.g., "I am smart" vs. "I just said something dumb") and choose denial to resolve it.In short, it signals a complete lack of accountability, emotional regulation, and intellectual honesty
And here is what Google says to it:
This behavior describes a highly frustrating and irrational style of arguing. When someone says something foolish and immediately, aggressively denies it, observers and opponents can draw several clear conclusions beyond just "utter moronity."
Here is what this behavior typically signals:
Psychological & Behavioral Interpretations
Gaslighting: The person is attempting to distort the truth and make you doubt your own memory or reality.
Extreme Defensiveness: They realize they made a mistake but lack the emotional maturity to admit it, resorting to a loud defense to shut down criticism.
Fragile Ego: Their self-image cannot handle being wrong or looking foolish, so their brain completely rejects the blunder.Impulse
Control Issues: The initial "stupid" comment was an unfiltered reaction, and the screeching denial is another panic-driven impulse.
Logical Failures
Deflection: By shifting the focus to a loud argument about whether they said it, they successfully avoid defending the actual substance of their foolish claim.
Cognitive Dissonance: They are experiencing discomfort from holding contradictory beliefs (e.g., "I am smart" vs. "I just said something dumb") and choose denial to resolve it.In short, it signals a complete lack of accountability, emotional regulation, and intellectual honesty
//Qtard: And where I look "really smart" to you?
//Nowhere.
So.
You just AGAIN said something stooopid.
Just to start denying it. AGAIN.
But. Continue-continue, cretin.
//That I did seems to be something you imagined happened. And you're confusing your imagings for reality. But that's nothing new with you.
Yep.
And this belove -- is not your words. ;-p
Professor Prophet Dervish Z. SandersAugust 30, 2026 at 7:57 AM
IDK why you avoid treatment for your mental illness. Delusions of being really smart probably have something to do with it.
//By who... that's the question. Because it's not going to be many people who go along with the renaming. The question is why do you support a man-baby renaming a body of water shared by two nations when the next president will just change it back?
Will he/she? ;-p
Or DEMNs as always. Will snatch it as their own "victory". Like they did with Afganistan Retreat. NO, cowardly fleeing. ))))
FJ why don't you ask yourself why an organization such as the Social, Democratic,Communist, Party is so obsessed with voting rights that they are fighting so hard to keep a dead weight on the rolls in a state that the Democrats think that they hold so securely!
Democrat-aligned lawyers block citizens from removing voters who no longer live there. In four other states, the Social, Democratic, Communist, Party officials stall federal requests to check whether noncitizens are voting at all. Meanwhile Congress can’t even get the SAVE America Act, which would require proof of citizenship to register, past the Democrats in the Senate.
Isn’t it funny how every one of those measures just happens to target the exact loopholes that would prevent them to lose. While they are somehow sure to enrage the bill S. 3670 will strip illegals of taxpayer funded slush funds used by Democrats/ Communists to further enable their imported illegals
American families are struggling to make ends meet while the Democrats/Communists, in Washington funds welfare for people who broke our immigration laws to get here
Just as long as the illegals can vote the Social, Democratic, Communists. are ok with cutting benefits.
Did you ever wonder why it has been two years of the Republican controlled White House, Senate and House, and we are still funding these illegal aliens, and giving them welfare , housing and even Cell-phones, healthcare and everything else besides the “Kitchen Sink” in the US! It is a terrible disgrace that we are still asking for the one change that will cause a Massive Self Deportation! Why, what in the world are we waiting for, and why are we putting up with this when so many of our own citizens are struggling so much ?
Nope, just my MAGAness
Qtard: when someone says something foolish and immediately, aggressively denies it...
You're talking about yourself? Someone else who isn't me? If you mean me, you can quote where this happened?
In response and regarding to your SELFISH
POST on Shaws blog That nobody could even understand . Let me set you straight.
That blogs was supposed to be about Dolly Pardon and not about your foolishness.
Yeah. DEMN ONLY.
Then call it accordingly -- "Leprosory of Idiocy". ;-p
Bring in the Beer and the Popcorn: the Standoff has begun. The Department of Education has been Challenged by the Lunatic Maxine Waters, and the other Lying Socialist Democrats . Waters is Mental Case and Waste of human flesh as are that Loud Mouthed Hakeem Jeffriesd, and Chuck Schumer . As Maxine Waters ) is currently accosting random federal employees outside the Department of Education
Democrats are trying to storm the Department of Education! Maxine Waters is trying to force her way past the guards. At one point, Waters asks the guards if they have firearms and if they will shoot them.
I don’t know what the hell are they trying to accomplish? Or if they have any documents to shred or something? They're only showing that they are Unhinged Lunatics.
Is this an insurrection? I wonder if Security is apparently authorized to shoot and kill, like the Capitol Police did to Ashli Babbitt. The insurrectionists need to be arrested, tried, and if found guilty, imprisoned.
YES, THEY DARED TO VIOLATE THE SACRED HALLS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Reply
Heh?
Feel it sticks to you, anyhow, FJ?
//If you mean me, you can quote where this happened?
For you to deny it with "I never said it".
Yaawn.
Describing what? The delusions of your own mind?
It takes a Lying Socialist Communist Democrat who is Mental Case like you Les to say a stupid thing like that
Qtard: For you to deny it with "I never said it".
I'll deny all of your lies about things I never said. But you don't even try here because there is no quote you can produce.
Yaaawn.
So cretinic taunt. )))
But you continue-continue, cretin. ;-p
Minus: Nope, just my MAGAness.
Which is exactly what I thought. Not Jewish. Also not "America First" and breaking with trump on the war in Iran (as you previously claimed/lied). Back to being MAGA. So much so that even a DNA test would confirm it.
Qtard: When someone says something foolish and immediately, aggressively denies it...
I only have ever denied your incorrect characterizations of my comments. But I don't explain what you got wrong every single time... because you don't listen anyway. You just stick with your "what you really meant" BS. I've never denied writing anything I've written. I stand by everything I write. Or will admit a mistake if/when I make one. You do quote me, but when I write that I didn't say that, I mean your incorrect characterization of what I "really" meant.
But I don't know why I'm bothering to explain this. Because you absolutely won't listen. And will very likely reply with ")))" and the word "cretin" and "cretinic".
Qtard: Yep. And this belove -- is not your words. ;-p
Professor Prophet Dervish Z. SandersAugust 30, 2026 at 7:57 AM
IDK why you avoid treatment for your mental illness. Delusions of being really smart probably have something to do with it.
Those 100 percent ARE my words. But the issue is obviously that you don't understand words. When I wrote that you have delusions of being really smart, that wasn't me saying you are smart. You don't know what the word "delusions" means? Think me using it meant I was saying, "yeah, he's smart. I saw it". )))
You keep proving your cretinity over and over. Definitely not smartness )))))
Pre-dick-tably. No answers from DEMN cretin here.
Yawn.
//
Qtard: When someone says something foolish and immediately, aggressively denies it...
//I only have ever denied your incorrect characterizations of my comments.
Yeah. You really just denied. Yawn.
Against the glairing facts.
Which is utterly foolish thing to do.
But, you are cretin. So... cannot be helped.)))
//But I don't explain what you got wrong every single time...
That is also true -- you never able to explain your scrambles if a thoughts. ;-p
Toom foolish.
But, you are cretin. So... cannot be helped.)))
//because you don't listen anyway
You.
Just ABOVE.
Stated that you only denied and never explained...
OF COURSE, that is logically means -- that I CANNOT listen... to what was *NOT* SAID/WRITTEN..
But, you are cretin. So... cannot be helped.)))
//You just stick with your "what you really meant" BS.
Yeah.
You are cretin that calls Ibjective Reality -- bull shit.
But, you are cretin. So... cannot be helped.)))
//I've never denied writing anything I've written.
Yeah.
And if I'd point out that you started THIS VERY COMMENT with admitting of your denies...
"I only have ever denied"
but, what will you say? "I never said it"
But, you are cretin. So... cannot be helped.)))
//Or will admit a mistake if/when I make one.
Somehow.
It was impossible for you.
To say "I always was admitting my mistakes"? %^P
What's happened cretin? Stopped postponing intake of madicines? ;-p
Qtard: Then. Always. "That is previous one fault"... for makeing his shit into our DEMN trausers. )))) Pre-dick-tably. No answers from DEMN cretin here.
But NOT continuing with donald trump? He is blameless? It's ALL the fault of Barack Obama and Joe Biden? And probably caused by all past Democratic presidents but no republican presidents, right? And donald trump was never president before so has no blame for things that happened during his first presidency (because it never happened)?
FYI, donald trump shits his own pants. That's been confirmed.
//You do quote me, but when I write that I didn't say that
...which is akways and only,
was and is outright LIES.
But well, you "cleverly" allowed only admitting "mistakes".
But nor lies.
What a clever trick.
Cudos cretin! ;-p
//I mean your incorrect characterization of what I "really" meant.
Because you are cretin -- unable to express itself... without lues you euphemisticly call "mistakes".
Not one of which you EVER admitted. )))))
//Those 100 percent ARE my words.
Cudos for admitting Objective Reality.
But you still just a miserly cretin. ;-p
//But the issue is obviously that you don't understand words.
And you consumed enough anti-cretinin pilks to muster sime explanation power -- to EXPLAIN how it so? ;-p
Naaah.
//When I wrote that you have delusions of being really smart, that wasn't me saying you are smart.
Hah.
And now YOU ADMITTED that that words was about me. ))))
While just recently you was in a state of stone cold denial about it. ;-p
Professor Prophet Dervish Z. SandersAugust 30, 2026 at 3:56 PM
Qtard: And where I look "really smart" to you?
Nowhere. That I did seems to be something you imagined happened. And you're confusing your imagings for reality. But that's nothing new with you.
;-p
//You don't know what the word "delusions" means?
delusion/dɪˈluːʒn/
A delusion is a fixed, false belief that a person holds onto strongly, even when clear and obvious evidence proves it is not true.<<---
Key Features
False Belief: The idea does not match reality.<<---
Unshakable: Facts, logic, and proof cannot change the person's mind.<<----
Not Shared: The belief is not part of the person's normal cultural or religious group.<<---
And you ITself admitted being in a state of delusion exactly.
With your own screaching declaration "I'll deny all of..." my factual qoutes. ;-p
//Think me using it meant I was saying, "yeah, he's smart. I saw it". )))
And? ;-p
What made YOU think... that I posing myself as smart? ;-)
That was YOUR idea.... that I have some delusion. %^)))
Or... you, as always, will snap, and will start screaching... that %hat all was MY idea(s). All way along.
))))))
So?
Still.
If that was YOUR idea.
There need to be some REASONS. Why you have such impression, isn't it? ;-)
//But NOT continuing with donald trump?
Continuing from what?
Yawn.
//It's ALL the fault of Barack Obama and Joe Biden?
And they are blameless? %^P
//And probably caused by all past Democratic presidents but no republican presidents, right?
What DEMN president have win a war? Yawn.
Instead of allowing it to start? Or even -- lose it.
//And donald trump was never president before so has no blame for things that happened during his first presidency (because it never happened)?
So?
What so bad hapoened during that time?
Objectively.
Yawn.
//FYI, donald trump shits his own pants. That's been confirmed.
Well. Nothing to be unusual. Or shameful.
In his age.
That is only Holy Bi-den... never shitted his oants. Because DEMNs was licking it clean. Until.., they decided to flush it diwn toilet. Like dead stoopid guppy fish. ;-p
Qtard: While just recently you was in a state of stone cold denial about it.
WTF? No, I was not. Your quote only proves you don't understand what the word "delusions" means. Even though you just copied and pasted the definition. You still think it means something else. Obviously due to extreme cretinity.
Qtard: What made YOU think... that I posing myself as smart?
Your own words. You forgot writing "I studied Physics in school. With excellent grades. And... I'm smart".
Maybe you forgot writing that because it's not true?
Qtard: And you ITself admitted being in a state of delusion exactly.
Talking about yourself? I agree. You did just admit that.
I simply pity you in your apparent inability to take the time to actually learn and educate yourself.
It takes an uneducated and totally brainwashed person to say stupid things like you just did anon @ 6:44 PM.
^^Can't cite errors. Just spews ad hominem^^
"Truth decided by whom screams louder"(tm)
Naaaah.
But. Chorus if cretins -- al@
ways bigger and louder.(even uf there just one)
//Qtard: While just recently you was in a state of stone cold denial about it.
//WTF? No, I was not
Of course.... ))))))
But, continue-continue, cretin.
Yawn.
//Your quote only proves you don't understand what the word "delusions" means.
Of course.,. ))))
And definition from encyclopedia Britannica is not good for you.
Cause you are cretinic "professor". ))))
But, continue-continue, cretin.
//You still think it means something else.
And you can explain -- what and how it "something else"?
Naaaah.))))
But, continue-continue, cretin.
//Qtard: What made YOU think... that I posing myself as smart?
//Your own words. You forgot writing "I studied Physics in school. With excellent grades. And... I'm smart".
So?
When someone have a good grades in school -- that is NOT objective assessment of one's knowladge by teachers.... but that pupil "delusion of being smart"? ;-p
But, continue-continue, cretin.
//Maybe you forgot writing that because it's not true?
Like you "forgetting" your own babbling? Even if it in the same comment thread?? ))))
Like just in comment above I commenting here.
"WTF? No, I was not" -- your words? you already forgot typing? ;-p
But, continue-continue, cretin.
//You did just admit that.
And you can give quote and explain how si? ;-p
Naaaah))))
^^Cites only conservative claptrap and calls it truth^^
^^Have no brains to assess and reveal falsehood with logic and facts. In his zeal can only bark as rabid dog. Who let the dog out? ;-p^^
Have no brains because fails to assess and agree with falsehoods nd conspiracy.
There. Fixed it fer ya.
To see "falsehoods nd conspiracy." one need to be conspirologist itself. ;-p
Thanky-thanky for confirming own craziness... %^P
Qtard proves himself to be a cretin over and over. I don't know why I should continue to argue against such stupidity. Given the futility. You just keep insisting that me quoting you is MY claim. Somehow. And me saying it's not my claim is me denying things I "just wrote". What a freaking moron.
And you can SAY "someone have a good grades in school -- that is NOT objective assessment of one's knowladge by teachers", but that doesn't make it true.
If I make a claim about how I was assessed to be smart by my teachers, you'll believe it? Because I did get good grades in school and was on the honor list. But I'm guessing you'll say I'm lying. But I should believe you tell the truth about how (you claim) your teachers assessed you.
I don't give a sh!t about teachers that may or may not be real (and are probably not). I can assess for myself the cretinity of your comments, which is very high.
And I absolutely can quote and explain how. You wrote, "And where I look really smart to you?".
This NEVER happened. Yet you continue to INSIST it did.
Proof of your cretinity and/or craziness. Why I referred to your delusions. You seem quite convinced that this really happened. When it didn't.
But I'm sure you'll continue saying I did say you looked smart to me. Probably with your next comment. Maybe you quote the same sentence I wrote previously (again). And maybe BOLD it again. As if that changes the meaning of what I wrote somehow.
FVck off. That's my response to your continued idiotic lies.
Your welcome. Glad to confirm yours as well. :)-
)))))
With mere words of self-admitted cretin? ;-p
Very striking... not. )))
Post a Comment