Monday, March 10, 2025

Why All News Has Become Fake News

...and Just "Who" is Being Manipulated...

15 comments:

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

BS.

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

^^Useful idiot^^

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

You're pointing up to the last video you embedded? I agree completely. Tarl Warwick is absolutely a useful idiot.

Joe Conservative said...

I'm pointing at you, as ever.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Tarl and Minus are both useful idiots.

Joe Conservative said...

...and Dertvish Sanders is merely a Useless idiot...

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Possibly. But I don't know that person.

Rattrapper said...

I second that, FJ!

Rattrapper said...

BAZINGA!

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Minus zinged "Dertvish" good. But, like I said, I don't know who that is. Possibly a misspelling of my name, but how should I know? What he wrote doesn't describe me. Those words clearly describe you, Mystere.

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

No, you're no philosopher. You certainly don't "know yourself" (gnothi seauton)

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Because I don't "know" that I am into "White guilt pride" and am bigly afflicted with TDS?

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

Because even if you knew, you would never accept it.

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

You're "committed" to perpetual stupidity.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

No.