Monday, September 2, 2024

Ukraine's Picture Getting Bleak

...probably why Q's not been around lately.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is Cretin? %-))))))))))))))))0

Joe Conservative said...

Oy... hopefully you're in Poland or somewhere safe.

Joe Conservative said...

...or is that you, Mystere. By the time stamp, it's not likely Q.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

It's Mystere. I am not wishing for any harm to befall Qtard, but I really don't care if he is safe or not. I don't know why you seem to think he is/was in Ukraine anyway. He never said anything about his location. Except that he is a rightturd foreigner from (he alleged) "far far away".

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

I'm pretty sure he was part of the Ukrainian propaganda Campaign.

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

;)

Anonymous said...

:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

%-))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

Q-Taro, A Highly Intelligent Commentator And Snarky Dude! said...

Dervish's delusions are getting worse. His paranoia of "Mystere" is driving him into the looney toons cave of insanity.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Q-Tardo = Mystere.

That's a fact, not paranoia. Q-Tardo, Rattrapper, Helmut VonStrudelstein and others (including a fake Joe Biden, a fake "Dervish Sanders" and a fake Les Carpenter) are all Mystere accounts. People KNOW this, Mystere. You're not fooling people. And you're putting up comments pretending to be Qtard. 3 times in this tread so far. Those anonymous comments were submitted by you.

Are you going to create a fake "Kamala Harris" account, Mystere? Or maybe convert your Joe Biden account to a fake "Kamala Harris" account? If "Kamala Harris" begins commenting on this blog (or Lisa's blog) I will know it is you, Mystere.