Wednesday, October 2, 2024

What does 'Equity' look like under Open-border Multi-culturalism?

3 hots and a cot in a federal penal institution?

Jerked cat for dinner in a Jamaican Hooverville outside DC?

"Social Darwinism is a myth," the SoJus Warrior screams, his extinction, just around the corner...

7 comments:

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

YES! Αλλάχ Akbar! HEIL ΧΊΤΛΕΡ! HEIL ΧΊΤΛΕΡ! الله أكبر! هيل هتلر! هيل هتلر! Gott ist größer! Gott ist der Höchste!

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

No, Mystere.

Q-Taro, A Highly Intelligent Commentator And Snarky Dude! said...

"Mystere" was here? Who knew?

Dervnac The Imbecile said...

I AM the greatest ever!

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

If I thought I was so great, why would I call myself an imbecile?

the highly snarky donkey's revenge, a funny high IQ individual with witty quips. said...

Are you gaslighting or admitting you're "Dervnac The Imbecile"?

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

You wrote the "Dervnac The Imbecile" comment, Mystere.