Politics turned Parody from within a Conservative Bastion inside the People's Republic of Maryland
Sunday, September 27, 2026
The Intersectional Battle for Woke Moral Supremacy
22 comments:
MAKE SENSE
said...
Anyone voting for El- Sayed or Talarico are voting for the destruction of a free society, its prosperity and citizenry. They stand for everything that had been causing the un affordability for the working class, not against it.DO NOT VOTE FOR ANY DEMOCRATIC’’S .
Nope. That happened when you, and those like you voted for the authoritarian fascist trump and the reichwing Heritage Foundation's fascist Project 2025.
I Absolutely feel that we Americans SHOULD. and MUST Ban Muslims form holding Any Political Office in the United States of America.. If we don’t want Communism in our Country
Hasan Piker was seen LAUGHING after resurfaced video clips showed him LAUGHING at and MOCKING the deaths of 2 United States Navy SEALs. And they expect you to vote for these (Democratic) Bastards after seeing that
They are delivering... on making it worse. Which is exactly what trump promised during the campaign... When you realize he usually means the opposite of what he says.
I haven't watched the video. I think I probably won't. This person is an idiot who thinks they are very smart. You seem to gravitate toward that kind of person.
22 comments:
Anyone voting for El- Sayed or Talarico are voting for the destruction of a free society, its prosperity and citizenry. They stand for everything that had been causing the un affordability for the working class, not against it.DO NOT VOTE FOR ANY DEMOCRATIC’’S .
Trump and his courtiers are labeling Democrats “ Communists” and America haters. Because They Are!
Les CarpenterSeptember 24, 2026 at 1:41 PM
trump, netanyahu and, putin represent the greatest evil on the planet at present
Nope. That happened when you, and those like you voted for the authoritarian fascist trump and the reichwing Heritage Foundation's fascist Project 2025.
Another stupid dimwitted trump cultist farts their ignorance, again.
In fact<\b> they are. And any intelligent person who isn't willfully ignorant sees it.
What would YOU know about INTELLIGENT PEOPLE?
I know definitivelyyouare not.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says that haveing ONLY US CITIZENS Votes is Ridiculous
STFU
I Absolutely feel that we Americans SHOULD. and MUST Ban Muslims form holding Any Political Office in the United States of America..
If we don’t want Communism in our Country
Nobody would vote for them if the Republicans started delivering on the economy. So why don't they (rhetorical question).
^^Anti-Able-ist Lesbian from the Last Dirch Bar^^
^^Wears an N-95 mask when he gets in bed with his wife^^
Hasan Piker was seen LAUGHING after resurfaced video clips showed him LAUGHING at and MOCKING the deaths of 2 United States Navy SEALs.
Hasan Piker was seen LAUGHING after resurfaced video clips showed him LAUGHING at and MOCKING the deaths of 2 United States Navy SEALs.
And they expect you to vote for these (Democratic) Bastards after seeing that
They are delivering... on making it worse. Which is exactly what trump promised during the campaign... When you realize he usually means the opposite of what he says.
I haven't watched the video. I think I probably won't. This person is an idiot who thinks they are very smart. You seem to gravitate toward that kind of person.
Be my guest, anymouse.
Bullshit
Trump is by far a worse evil than any American Muslim ever could be.
Still better than the bastard now sitting in the MAGA House of Ignorance and Delusions.
Post a Comment