Sunday, September 6, 2026

The Fedsurrection Exposed

9 comments:

Anonymous said...


I do know this. If the courts do not hold Lindsay Clancy, accountable, it is open season on children. It is the most critical issue in society to protect the vulnerable. None more vulnerable than the young.

She must pay a price for murdering three helpless kids. Period.
WinnerThanksFact
Reactions:

Taken from that Crack Pot. Shaw’s blog written by Dave Dunyx said...


-FJ/JC is cool with pedophiles and their abettors, as long as they are his fellow MAGA Republicans.
He's cool with filling concentration camps with kids and non-violent immigrants as well.
And why not? Sociopaths like him and Musk see empathy as weakness and delight in the suffering in people they hate. Who could nazi

Rita said...


LINDSAY CLANCY Is a MURDERING BITCH THAT BELONGS IN. JAIL FOR KILLING 3 OF HER OWN BABIES

Reply

Joe Conservative said...

I'm so flattered!

Joe Conservative said...

I just know this, there are two civil lawsuits against the doctors who prescribed Lindsay's meds, and I hope that they BOTH a successful.

Les Carpenter said...

A very wise and true comment from that one @ Shaw's weblog.

They're quite aware.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

It seems being (accurately) labeled a sociopath is flattering to Minus.

As for the post, it's "exposed", yet nobody will be arrested, charged and convicted. But that's what happens when there is no evidence. And why we keep seeing this happen over and over in Turd-2. People are charged, then the cases are thrown out. But you have to realize the only point is harassing innocent people based on tinfoil hat nuttery and costing them $$$ in defense fees. But some Turd-2 lawyers are losing their law licenses. It seems they are willing to throw away their legal careers for some reason. And donald isn't even appreciative. Seems pretty stupid to me.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

She faked postpartum depression? I have not been following this case and am not as outraged as you. There will be another trial. You'd be rejected if called for jury duty, that much I am sure of.

Anonymous said...

Shaw”s Blog is full of Crap