I don't live in NYC and have no plans to move there. Giving people access to low priced staples sounds like a very good idea, though. There are no small businesses to be killed providing this service in many areas. That's what Mandani's plan addresses. It seems you are referring to your delusions. I don't want or need a "NYC Food Purchase ID".
That's the problem Mayor Mamdani's initiative addresses. It isn't causing, it's fixing. Your premise that the opposite will happen is false. The idea is to make low cost staples and fresh produce and fruit available in places where it isn't. The idea isn't to make these things available in places where small grocers are already providing them and put them out of business. So, no, that absolutely will NOT happen.
I didn't watch that second video, due to the person behind the United Spot being a moron. Going by the displayed screen, I have to wonder why Chuck Schumer would be in on the cover up of Mitch McConnell's death. Doing so would be of no benefit to Democrats. The opposite is true as far as I can reason.
9 comments:
Killing the "save america act" saves us from rigged elections. That's the entire point of the legislation.
Do you have your ID yet so that you can shop in an official NYC subsidized grocery store/ bodega? You don't need one to vote, just to buy food.
I call Mamdani's policies the "Kill every remaining small business in NYC Act"
If you bring me a photo of your ballot in November that has voted straight "Democratic" I can ensure you a NYC Food Purchase ID..
I don't live in NYC and have no plans to move there. Giving people access to low priced staples sounds like a very good idea, though. There are no small businesses to be killed providing this service in many areas. That's what Mandani's plan addresses. It seems you are referring to your delusions. I don't want or need a "NYC Food Purchase ID".
Except for these few subsidized outlets, NYC is destined to become a food desert.
That's the problem Mayor Mamdani's initiative addresses. It isn't causing, it's fixing. Your premise that the opposite will happen is false. The idea is to make low cost staples and fresh produce and fruit available in places where it isn't. The idea isn't to make these things available in places where small grocers are already providing them and put them out of business. So, no, that absolutely will NOT happen.
I didn't watch that second video, due to the person behind the United Spot being a moron. Going by the displayed screen, I have to wonder why Chuck Schumer would be in on the cover up of Mitch McConnell's death. Doing so would be of no benefit to Democrats. The opposite is true as far as I can reason.
Mitch is for Trump's bill? Who knew/
Post a Comment