Politics turned Parody from within a Conservative Bastion inside the People's Republic of Maryland
Thursday, August 13, 2026
It's the Anti-Semitism, Stupid?
Trauma Symptoms Associated with Race Essentialist Beliefs are Dogging American Politics - "I'm being Persecuted Solely because of my Race, not Israel's Jewish Essentialist Policies!"
Exactly. For trump supporters that think the war in Iran is necessary (it wasn't), criticizing Netanyahu is "anti-semitism". Even though that means many Jews living in Israel are (under this definition) anti-semitic. Similar to how Americans that disagree with the trump administration are anti-American. Because not being anti-semitic means you have to support everything Netanyahu does. And not being Anti-American means you have to support everything Turd-2 does🙄
Gavin Newsom Wants Everyone to Know He Was in Michigan Yes, he was in Michigan, Not in California. Michigan,is not the state Gavin Newsom d= govern, has never governed, and will not govern unless something dramatic happens in the next two years and he decides Michigan is where he wants to be Governor too. He opened with a number. Almost $175,000 raised for the Michigan Democratic Party from nearly 6,000 donations, averaging under $30 apiece. It is also, coincidentally, the kind of number a national campaign operation likes to have on hand when it needs a receipt showing it cares about states other than the one it was elected to run.
It seems that Jewish People are now fleeing Canada to go to ISRAEL and that Canada has now become as antisemtic as the UK,and France . Whey you may ask? I really cant answer that , but it salso seems that Canada is being flooded with the same amout of Anti-semitic Muslims as the United States is! And Antisemitism among some Muslims seems to be generic with these people. But the reality is that Jews are being badly assaulted all over UK and FRANCE and even killed. I never would have NEVER guessed that Canada and the United Dtates are gettingt hat bad!! I grew up in a very Jewish/Christian city New York as a kid when I lived in the more central location of Brooklyn, When I was a little bit older and moved into a tougher part of town and even when I didn't know it or have many of either Jews or Christians in my school, the spirit of Good people Like the Man Once said, “Can’t We All Just Get Along
I don't know about you, , and frankly I don’t really care but I know that the last thing I want to see at an airport are Muslim men and women washing their feet in public restroom sinks! It’s disgusting, and Gross. Muslim groups are pushing for this to make it acceptable behavior. What has happened to this Country?
True practicing Jews, not the butchering genocidal Zionists) that actually practice their faith are not moving from Canada or anywhere else in the world to become a part of the Netanyahu butchering genocidal machine that id destroying th Jewish faith and creating great hate towards the presnt day Zionist state of Israel . So, once again ole jersey ass kissing joe is simply spewing his legendary ignorance. Or, is it just stupidity?
Bruce Blakemen Said” When I become governor, I'm not going to let him destroy the fabric of New York City. I'm not going to let him destroy the economy of New York City and I'm not going to let him make New York unsafe. Those are all things he's doing right now, and I will stop him."
Correct. Your rants do continue. As for "Democratic Party holocaust deniers", why don't you tell me who these people are? This is definitely not an official position of the Democratic Party. The Holocaust absolutely happened. There is a lot of anti-semitism in the world today. Maybe your comment is projection and it's you who believes those things?
I don't know what Mayim Bialik's personal experiences are. It seems she won't say either. At least not in this video. But it seems she thinks her personal experiences align with everyone else's personal experiences. aka her truth is THE truth. I support Israel and think the United States should continue to support Israel. Just not the Netanyahu government. Or any rightwing government that would continue the genocide in Gaza. But until Israel gets rid of it's rightwing government, I think the United States should definitely stop giving them money to kill innocent Gazans. Though, right now our government is also killing innocent people. Even US citizens. So we need a new government. I guess that makes me both anti-semitic and anti-american. I don't know as far as Mayim Bialik is concerned, because I really don't know what her deal is. If she wants to leave the Democratic party like James Carville, she is free to do so.
26 comments:
Exactly. For trump supporters that think the war in Iran is necessary (it wasn't), criticizing Netanyahu is "anti-semitism". Even though that means many Jews living in Israel are (under this definition) anti-semitic. Similar to how Americans that disagree with the trump administration are anti-American. Because not being anti-semitic means you have to support everything Netanyahu does. And not being Anti-American means you have to support everything Turd-2 does🙄
Gavin Newsom Wants Everyone to Know He Was in Michigan
Yes, he was in Michigan, Not in California. Michigan,is not the state Gavin Newsom d= govern, has never governed, and will not govern unless something dramatic happens in the next two years and he decides Michigan is where he wants to be Governor too.
He opened with a number. Almost $175,000 raised for the Michigan Democratic Party from nearly 6,000 donations, averaging under $30 apiece. It is also, coincidentally, the kind of number a national campaign operation likes to have on hand when it needs a receipt showing it cares about states other than the one it was elected to run.
It seems that Jewish People are now fleeing Canada to go to ISRAEL
and that Canada has now become as antisemtic as the UK,and France . Whey you may ask? I really cant answer that , but it salso seems that Canada is being flooded with the same amout of Anti-semitic Muslims as the United States is! And Antisemitism among some Muslims seems to be generic with these people. But the reality is that
Jews are being badly assaulted all over UK and FRANCE and even killed.
I never would have NEVER guessed that Canada and the United Dtates are gettingt hat bad!!
I grew up in a very Jewish/Christian city New York as a kid when I lived in the more central location of Brooklyn, When I was a little bit older and moved into a tougher part of town and even when I didn't know it or have many of either Jews or Christians in my school, the spirit of Good people Like the Man Once said, “Can’t We All Just Get Along
I don't know about you,
, and frankly I don’t really care but I know that the last thing I want to see at an airport are Muslim men and women washing their feet in public restroom sinks! It’s disgusting, and Gross. Muslim groups are pushing for this to make it acceptable behavior. What has happened to this Country?
THIS IS TOTALLY BULL SHIT. AND NOT TRUE
True practicing Jews, not the butchering genocidal Zionists) that actually practice their faith are not moving from Canada or anywhere else in the world to become a part of the Netanyahu butchering genocidal machine that id destroying th Jewish faith and creating great hate towards the presnt day Zionist state of Israel .
So, once again ole jersey ass kissing joe is simply spewing his legendary ignorance. Or, is it just stupidity?
Poor whittle whimpering cry baby. But, what else to expect from an ignorant un educated reichwing moron.
No, it's totally true and verifiable. If your mind isn't cluttered with MAGA and Zionist bullshit and delusions.
Bruce Blakemen Said” When I become governor, I'm not going to let him destroy the fabric of New York City. I'm not going to let him destroy the economy of New York City and I'm not going to let him make New York unsafe. Those are all things he's doing right now, and I will stop him."
El-Sayed Decided to Attack Melania Trump — A BIG Mistake
I see that Les Carpenter the Moronic and Anti-American, Anti-Semitic, DouchBag is still Here, Well, I'M not staying here with that asshole. Good-Bye
Tyler Robinson did you watch the Trial of LUIGI MANGIONE today?
Well You’re next!
The anti-semites continue their rants...
Dontcha know that we all need to practice Affirmative Semitism?
Damn Democratic Party holocaust deniers believe that there's no anti-semitism in the world today.
ITS S PITY THAT YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO YOUR MOTHER IS.
Minus: The anti-semites continue their rants...
Correct. Your rants do continue. As for "Democratic Party holocaust deniers", why don't you tell me who these people are? This is definitely not an official position of the Democratic Party. The Holocaust absolutely happened. There is a lot of anti-semitism in the world today. Maybe your comment is projection and it's you who believes those things?
I don't know what Mayim Bialik's personal experiences are. It seems she won't say either. At least not in this video. But it seems she thinks her personal experiences align with everyone else's personal experiences. aka her truth is THE truth. I support Israel and think the United States should continue to support Israel. Just not the Netanyahu government. Or any rightwing government that would continue the genocide in Gaza. But until Israel gets rid of it's rightwing government, I think the United States should definitely stop giving them money to kill innocent Gazans. Though, right now our government is also killing innocent people. Even US citizens. So we need a new government. I guess that makes me both anti-semitic and anti-american. I don't know as far as Mayim Bialik is concerned, because I really don't know what her deal is. If she wants to leave the Democratic party like James Carville, she is free to do so.
Hassan Piker, al-Sayed, Mamdani, need I continue? The Squad. All anti-semites. But they're not white, so you aren't allowed to criticize them.
...affirmative PoCs. Affirmative Semitism.
anti-Zionism is anti-semitism. Haven't you read the new definitions? Get with the program, Les.
Just keep blaming the victims, Derv. Have you no empathy for the victims? The holocaust, man. Whatever THEY feel IS the truth. @@
Jewishness is what's "essential". A religion AND a race. Now affirm, dammit!
Speaking fir yourself, obviously.
Nah, not at all. Attacking low life is a virtue.
Kiss off bozo. Go back to the zoo you originated from, anymouse.
Post a Comment