More of the response from Gemini about who says withdrawing from Vietnam was a mistake...
Gemini: This line of thinking was championed by figures like President Richard Nixon, Henry Kissinger, and later conservative commentators who argued that the U.S. "snatched defeat from the jaws of victory" and damaged American global credibility.
🔵 Left-Wing / Liberal Perspectives.
Left-wing, liberal, and progressive analysts almost universally reject the idea that the withdrawal was a mistake.
The Argument: They view the war as an inherently unwinnable, flawed intervention rooted in an oversimplified view of global communism. From this perspective, staying longer would have only resulted in more American and Vietnamese casualties without changing the ultimate outcome, as the South Vietnamese government lacked deep local legitimacy.🛑
Republican = pro war party.
donald trump NOT being the exception to the rule. Despite claiming he would be. And despite you believing him.
I just need to get something off of my chest! You know that I come here because of the fact that Mr. Joe Conservative, was always so fair, and that he held the same Political Beliefs that I do. But it has become time for me to say ENOUGH, IS ENOUGH! AND YES, YOU GUESSED IT, I'M WRITING THIS ABOUT THAT LEFTIST SCUM ""LES''. It's not enough that the boards that we seem to occupy have been invaded by these President Trump Haters, who write all these filthy disgusting LIES, and stories made up by that PATHETIC BLOG AUTHOR. who seems to have dedicated her pathetic life to destroy our President. . but she has those 3-4 moronic posters that who need to get a live rather than tell these made up stories by his enemies like Letitia James who was elected by campaigning saying "I Will GET Donald Trump".. and by the way that alone was an UBLAWFUL thing for her to say. . Any way those Three Caballeros on the Progressive blog, Dave Duyba, Dave Miller, and Les seem to all live to degrade our President. Mr. Miller who seems to have more affection for the Land of Toco's and Guacamole, than he does for America. And Mr. Duyba seems to love quoting the Nazi's , and throwing around those Disgusting Nazis terms . And repeating the same old Song that is Packed with Lies, and BS. As for Mr. Les. Well he is so stupid that I need not to say anything more except he seems to Love that PIG Abdul El- Sayed, and hid spokesman Hasan Piker who said that America Deserved 9-11. And that other piece of trash that said she wipes her dirty hands on the American Flag.
I think you got my point Mr. Joe Conservative, and now you know how I feel. Also I must add that I feel our Country is being Inundated with these American Haters, and Anti-Semitic Muslims and that is very dangerous, And it must Stop, But with people like I have mentioned above, HOW COULD IT ? But my about Mr. Trump's past
3 comments:
"muh democracy" in Afghanistan and Iraq... happened under the presidency of republican gwb. And war in Iran started solely by king donald.
Vietnam... started by a Democrat. But continued by Richard Nixon. And supported by republicans to this day who say pulling out was a mistake.
Gemini Interaction...
(my question) Are the people who say withdrawing from Vietnam right-wing, left-wing, or both?
(Gemini response) The argument that the U.S. withdrawal from Vietnam was a mistake comes overwhelmingly from right-wing or conservative circles...
More of the response from Gemini about who says withdrawing from Vietnam was a mistake...
Gemini: This line of thinking was championed by figures like President Richard Nixon, Henry Kissinger, and later conservative commentators who argued that the U.S. "snatched defeat from the jaws of victory" and damaged American global credibility.
🔵 Left-Wing / Liberal Perspectives.
Left-wing, liberal, and progressive analysts almost universally reject the idea that the withdrawal was a mistake.
The Argument: They view the war as an inherently unwinnable, flawed intervention rooted in an oversimplified view of global communism. From this perspective, staying longer would have only resulted in more American and Vietnamese casualties without changing the ultimate outcome, as the South Vietnamese government lacked deep local legitimacy.🛑
Republican = pro war party.
donald trump NOT being the exception to the rule. Despite claiming he would be. And despite you believing him.
I just need to get something off of my chest!
You know that I come here because of the fact that Mr. Joe Conservative, was always so fair, and that he held the same Political Beliefs that I do. But it has become time for me to say ENOUGH, IS ENOUGH! AND YES, YOU GUESSED IT, I'M WRITING THIS ABOUT THAT LEFTIST SCUM ""LES''.
It's not enough that the boards that we seem to occupy have been invaded by these President Trump Haters, who write all these filthy disgusting LIES, and stories made up by that
PATHETIC BLOG AUTHOR. who seems to have dedicated her pathetic life to destroy our President. . but she has those 3-4 moronic posters that who need to get a live rather than tell these made up stories by his enemies like Letitia James who was elected by campaigning saying "I Will GET Donald Trump".. and by the way that alone was an UBLAWFUL thing for her to say. . Any way those Three Caballeros on the Progressive blog, Dave Duyba, Dave Miller, and Les seem to all live to degrade our President.
Mr. Miller who seems to have more affection for the Land of Toco's and Guacamole, than he does for America. And Mr. Duyba seems to love quoting the Nazi's , and throwing around those Disgusting Nazis terms . And repeating the same old Song that is Packed with Lies, and BS. As for Mr. Les. Well he is so stupid that I need not to say anything more except he seems to Love that PIG Abdul El- Sayed, and hid spokesman Hasan Piker who said that America Deserved 9-11. And that other piece of trash that said she wipes her dirty hands on the American Flag.
I think you got my point Mr. Joe Conservative, and now you know how I feel. Also I must add that I feel our Country is being Inundated with these American Haters, and Anti-Semitic Muslims and that is very dangerous, And it must Stop, But with people like I have mentioned above, HOW COULD IT ?
But my about Mr. Trump's past
Post a Comment