Monday, August 24, 2026

Oedipal Democrats....

 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zohran Mamdani found his next target, and it isn’t a landlord or a billionaire donor. It’s the guy who drops a package on your porch three hours after you ordered it. New York City’s mayor just endorsed a bill that would gut the delivery network millions of New Yorkers rely on, all so the Teamsters can unionize a workforce federal law currently keeps out of their reach. Call it what it is. A power grab all dressed up as a "Good Thing" for New Yorkers. But don't be fooled!

Les Carpenter said...

The ignorance and hate embodied in MAGAism continues to metastasize among its many cultists of delusion.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

None of the things on the list are an issue*

Blindfolds are not needed to see avoid seeing imaginary problems.

*Excepting globalism. But this is Bernie

Joe Conservative said...

Dontcha just HATE it?

Joe Conservative said...

...especially white guilt-pride! The underlying cause of Democrat's Oedipal blindness.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

...Sanders issue. And other Democrats talk about this. There are neoliberals in both parties. Also, FYI, donald trump's tariffs are not fixing the problem. They cannot fix the problem. It is not the right approach.

BTW, the cartoon has "Iran nukes" at the top. Indicating that donald trump's war with Iran was the right decision.

And you, in posting the cartoon with no commentary or caveots, implies you agree that the war with Iran was necessary. Despite your prior posts claiming disagreement. You are now onboard, it seems.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Minus: especially white guilt-pride! The underlying cause of Democrat's Oedipal blindness.

Exactly. That is also an imaginary problem.

FYI, my first comment was prematurely published due to me using my phone and that button inadvertently being pressed.

Anonymous said...

Oh Shut the FUCK UP

Anonymous said...

Just tell Les to Shut the F Up!

I Told You so said...

I really do not give a damn if ya have a H.S.Diploma,a AA,BA,MA,or a PHD...does not impress me in the least...Common sense does! If a person or entity chooses to build in a area known to be a disastor area be that a known flood zone,hurricane,twister,earthquake or whatever so be it...please do not cry to me when nature takes it's course...
And Now you stupid Progressives are looking to get rid of the Commie Mayor you idiots voted for, and I must bend over backward to say... okay poor soul... you were dumb and now I am responsible to bail you out...OMG life is really simple... when you play you must pay...where does it say "I" must pay?

If I sound cold...I am sorry...I work hard to keep my head above the water...and so must all

And now on CNN... GW and the President of Russia "Putin" are saying they are partners in this disastor...Russia will help and GW smiles and agrees...whats up with this anyway?...Golly gee maybe something to do with the Iran BS...Gimmee a break... are they saying "We" are all that stupid?

To put this into proper perspective: Stop analyizing others...A serial killer needs not be analyized...nor does a terrorist...nor do stupid people...elimination is the simple solution...not rocket science! :scratch:

Les Carpenter said...

Then we suggest you eliminate yourself. If that sounds cold, it is meant to. Because idiots like you present a grave danger to society and social cohesion.

Joe Conservative said...

I'm glad I'm a BS, MS and not a BA, MA...

Joe Conservative said...

What's the "right approach" Derv, or are you all critical theory devoid of positivity theory?

Joe Conservative said...

In other words, I understand "why" it's the right approach. :)

Joe Conservative said...

Producer economies create wealth. Consumer economies destroy wealth.