donald trump is fighting hard to destroy America and that's a fact. But why are you posting this? I thought you parted ways with trump in regards to his idiotic war with Iran. If this is the kind of thing you like (this propaganda video) you're absolutely a cultist. American democracy is in the process of being destroyed by the worst president in US history. For the sake of saving democracy this man needs to be convicted and sent to prison.
Joe Conservative, this post is frankly to say Good-Bye to you and to thank you from all your efforts. But I personally can not take part with this group any longer because of the Idiotic, Les who comes here to Spew h Hate, and his dirty mouth at our President who I love so much. Also this PIG who walks of two legs would rather flow out his large gush, of vomit, to say hateful things in a disgusting l way about JEWS, and ISRAEL, especially at a time when our Country is in this awful way due to the influx of Socialists, and COMMUNISTS that have put America is jeopardy of becoming one of them! So I'd rather leave your blog and go to another place where us Americans are treated like were should be and leave Les to return to that Progressive Stink House and deal with his kind of posters, and to that lady that reminds me of Maxine Waters. Any way, Good bye and good luck with your blog. Suzanne
I will say that as a Pennsylvanian, first and foremost, I’m thankful John seems to be mostly recovered from his stroke. Secondly, what a wonderful surprise he’s been. As a die-hard Republican, I’d have trouble voting against him, not because we agree on all things, but because he has common sense and the courage to vote that!
John Fetterman. is more like an old school democrat who has common sense and is willing to work with us, to help America. I agree, I do like that he has the balls to do the right thing. I do like him. And I am 100% a republican. God bless Sen John Fetterman. He votes with common sense.
The Democratic Party's 2028 primary winner s already fracturing and it's tellingthat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the radical Socialist / Communist leads the pack with 22%, with Pete Buttigieg closely trailing behind at 21%. Meanwhile, Kamala Harris—the former Dunce Vice President—has collapsed to just only 5%, a devastating indictment of the Failed Biden-Harris administration's failures on just about all counts Inflation, Border security, and Crime. The fact that a far-left Congresswoman is now the Democratic frontrunner exposes the truth: that the Democratic party has been hijacked by its Radical Progressive wing, leaving Moderate voters behind with nowhere to turn. Republicans should take note. While Democrats tear themselves apart over who can best push their radical agenda, Conservatives are united behind real solutions for American families, and whats best for Americans. Radical leftists wanted to tie the hands of our Military while state sponsors of terror endanger brave service members abroad. President Trump demands absolute strength on the world stage, not bureaucratic hesitation when American lives hang in the balance
The Democrat Party is now run by Socialist and Extremist while real Americans watch in horror''
As for LES: Just read the Garbage that he has Contributed to this blog, and you will understand why so many people are leaving this blog. Just read HIS Garbage that's here right now!
Greetings and Thank You. Very much for providing an excellent opportunity to keep up with the political climate. Although I naver had contributed anything I do or “Did” find it interesting to read. AND THUS MY REASON FOR WRITING TODAY . I find you blog, as well as some of the opinions here to be very strange snd boarding on Sick, ( referring to all the people who are now complaining about Les). My advice on that wo be to DROP HIM LIKE A HOT POTATO. . As far as my opinion, and my personal experience going forward in 2026 I see. Booming Economy, and very good thinks coming forth with the help from Mr, Trump. Our President, Mr Donald Trump has done great, and wonderful things in cleaning up the mess in our country and especially in the Border situation. Here is hopefully thinking that 3026 might bring the troubled Democrats will see the light and do what’s best for America, and change the path they have been on.
The ad was touting how "awesome" donald trump is. You like the ad, I assume you think it is because donald trump is as awesome as the ad makes him out to be. You didn't note any disagreement. Such as, "I like this ad, though maybe it goes a bit over the top". Therefore my assumption is that you are in 100 percent agreement with it. You can disagree now if you wish.
White Democrats are only racist against non self-hating white people. The one's with no guilt-pride and who refuse to kiss illegal immigrant butt-holes.
White Supremacist isn't a race. It's a category. You can't be racist against a category of people as per the definition of the word "racism". "Non self-hating white people" are White Supremacists. I don't agree with your phrasing, but that's what you mean. I'm White and I 100 percent don't hate myself for being White. But I'm not a White Supremacist.
Absolutely nobody that exists kisses the b-holes of illegal immigrants. That's one of your (many) White Supremacist delusions.
Not me, specifically. But they definitely are out to get people who think as I do. You celebrate it. You cheered the deaths of Renee Good and Alex Preti. People are being "got" and that's a fact, not paranoia. You acknowledge and celebrate the "getting". There is no projection taking place in regards to me.
WTF? You're incredibly paranoid. Proven by your rantings about bots that clearly prove you have no idea at all how bots operate. It's actually pretty hilarious how wrong you are.
What happened to Goode was a tragedy. She felt genuine compassion for those immigrants, not just the performative variety you exhibit (virtue signaling). I've nominated her suicidal empathy for a group anti-ICE protestor Darwin Award this year.
Their logos can not move beyond their frozen guilt-pride and arrive at Aletheia (truth). It's the grand narrative that makes them absolutely stupid, not just ocassionaly stupid.
As anon@ 12:03 PM heartily demonstrates its sheepleness and loyalty to an ignorant pathological liar and rapist, as well as an anti American insurrectionist and authoritarian fascist.
To anon@ 5:54 PM and joe con, glad you recognize your own assholishness anon, and there is no such thing as "guilt pride" except in the stunted reified beliefs of the MAGA reichwing Amerikana.
I'm strongly opposed to any race-based supremacy delusions. I don't hate myself for being White. That would be incredibly stupid. I can criticize anyone who articulates race-based supremacy delusions. But I would need to know who is deserving of such criticism first. I asked you who I should be criticizing, but you failed to give any actual examples. Instead, you gave me incorrect examples multiple times.
Minus: Yes but they're proud assholes. They wear their white guilt-pride on their sleeves.
"White guilt pride" = Imaginary.
If it was real I'd categorically reject it. I don't feel guilty for being White. That I do is your unshakable delusion. One you will never shake due to being a White Supremacist. This "white guilt pride" BS is how you explain the fact that I don't agree with you that White men are superior.
Nobody. You wrote, "Tate Trumpy, beloved of Israel", and that means nothing to me. I wrote, "trumpers see donald trump as their daddy" and your reply didn't refute that, so I took what you wrote as agreement with my comment.
I have heard of the Tate brothers. Apparently they are in tight with trump (apparently he admires that they can rape as much as they want and get away with it). Barron is very friendly with them and getting advice on how to be a successful raper, it seems. But what you wrote is otherwise complete nonsense to me.
Exactly. Except I suspect you will continue to allow them. I can only conclude that the reason is because you want comments like those that are being made anonymously. Despite saying otherwise. Acta non verba.
51 comments:
donald trump is fighting hard to destroy America and that's a fact. But why are you posting this? I thought you parted ways with trump in regards to his idiotic war with Iran. If this is the kind of thing you like (this propaganda video) you're absolutely a cultist. American democracy is in the process of being destroyed by the worst president in US history. For the sake of saving democracy this man needs to be convicted and sent to prison.
Joe Conservative, this post is frankly to say Good-Bye to you and to thank you from all your efforts. But I personally can not take part with this group any longer because of the Idiotic, Les who comes here to Spew h Hate, and his dirty mouth at our President who I love so much. Also this PIG who walks of two legs would rather flow out his large gush, of vomit, to say hateful things in a disgusting l way about JEWS, and ISRAEL, especially at a time when our Country is in this awful way due to the influx of Socialists, and COMMUNISTS that have put America is jeopardy of becoming one of them!
So I'd rather leave your blog and go to another place where us Americans are treated like were should be and leave Les to return to that Progressive Stink House and deal with his kind of posters, and to that lady that reminds me of Maxine Waters.
Any way, Good bye and good luck with your blog.
Suzanne
I will say that as a Pennsylvanian, first and foremost, I’m thankful John seems to be mostly recovered from his stroke. Secondly, what a wonderful surprise he’s been. As a die-hard Republican, I’d have trouble voting against him, not because we agree on all things, but because he has common sense and the courage to vote that!
John Fetterman. is more like an old school democrat who has common sense and is willing to work with us, to help America. I agree, I do like that he has the balls to do the right thing. I do like him. And I am 100% a republican.
God bless Sen John Fetterman. He votes with common sense.
The Democratic Party's 2028 primary winner s already fracturing and it's tellingthat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the radical Socialist / Communist leads the pack with 22%, with Pete Buttigieg closely trailing behind at 21%. Meanwhile, Kamala Harris—the former Dunce Vice President—has collapsed to just only 5%, a devastating indictment of the Failed Biden-Harris administration's failures on just about all counts Inflation, Border security, and Crime.
The fact that a far-left Congresswoman is now the Democratic frontrunner exposes the truth: that the Democratic party has been hijacked by its Radical Progressive wing, leaving Moderate voters behind with nowhere to turn. Republicans should take note. While Democrats tear themselves apart over who can best push their radical agenda, Conservatives are united behind real solutions for American families, and whats best for Americans.
Radical leftists wanted to tie the hands of our Military while state sponsors of terror endanger brave service members abroad. President Trump demands absolute strength on the world stage, not bureaucratic hesitation when American lives hang in the balance
Bye Bye susie q. Don't let the door hit yer ass.
Yup, of the Ku Klux Klan stripe of the old democrats that are now the republican bigots and racists.
Another idiotic, brazen statement of trumpublican caca. The only political stew they know how to brew.
You're right, Suzie, we can't have nice things. Les can't help himself. He has to sh*t on every street corner in the name of "fweedom".
...and I refuse to be his DPW street cleaner.
^^King of verbal caca^^
^^King of Projection^^
If you are referring to to Les, then the
“QUEEN” would be more appropriate
The Democrat Party is now run by Socialist and Extremist while real Americans watch in horror''
As for LES: Just read the Garbage that he has Contributed to this blog, and you will understand why so many people are leaving this blog.
Just read HIS Garbage that's here right now!
Democrats are only racist against white people.
I'm not paranoid though, Les. I don't "project". I don't have fascists hiding under my bed.
Although he does often respond to posted topics instead of spamming unrelated off-topic news rants.
I can't agree with Trump on ANY topics if I disagree on one? Who knew?
Shabat Shalom, Daddy's home!
Greetings and Thank You. Very much for providing an excellent opportunity to keep up with the political climate. Although I naver had contributed anything I do or “Did” find it interesting to read. AND THUS MY REASON FOR WRITING TODAY . I find you blog, as well as some of the opinions here to be very strange snd boarding on Sick, ( referring to all the people who are now complaining about Les). My advice on that wo be to DROP HIM LIKE A HOT POTATO.
. As far as my opinion, and my personal experience going forward in 2026 I see. Booming Economy, and very good thinks coming forth with the help from Mr, Trump.
Our President, Mr Donald Trump
has done great, and wonderful things in cleaning up the mess in our country and especially in the Border situation.
Here is hopefully thinking that 3026 might bring the troubled Democrats will see the light and do what’s best for America, and change the path they have been on.
The ad was touting how "awesome" donald trump is. You like the ad, I assume you think it is because donald trump is as awesome as the ad makes him out to be. You didn't note any disagreement. Such as, "I like this ad, though maybe it goes a bit over the top". Therefore my assumption is that you are in 100 percent agreement with it. You can disagree now if you wish.
The fascists are in the white house. Those supporting fascism are in congress. They definitely aren't under your bed.
Democrats are white people.
Wikipedia: In 2023, Pew found that 56% of Democrat voters were white, 18% Black and 16% Hispanic.
White Democrats aren't voting for a party that is racist against them. Your claim doesn't even make sense.
What does "Shabat Shalome, Daddy's Home" mean to you?
White Democrats are only racist against non self-hating white people. The one's with no guilt-pride and who refuse to kiss illegal immigrant butt-holes.
Are you saying that they really are out to get you? No wonder you're projecting.
My advice would be for you to suck my d*ck lest I ban you.
I don't have to allow anonymous comments.
Less and Derv aren't anonymous.
Less and Derv aren't anonymou
Less and Derv aren't anonymous.
NO THEY ARE NOT, ……THEY ARE ASSHOLES.
I hear that trumpers see donald trump as their daddy. Do you see this fat racist misogynist Turd and complete moron as your daddy?
White Supremacist isn't a race. It's a category. You can't be racist against a category of people as per the definition of the word "racism". "Non self-hating white people" are White Supremacists. I don't agree with your phrasing, but that's what you mean. I'm White and I 100 percent don't hate myself for being White. But I'm not a White Supremacist.
Absolutely nobody that exists kisses the b-holes of illegal immigrants. That's one of your (many) White Supremacist delusions.
Not me, specifically. But they definitely are out to get people who think as I do. You celebrate it. You cheered the deaths of Renee Good and Alex Preti. People are being "got" and that's a fact, not paranoia. You acknowledge and celebrate the "getting". There is no projection taking place in regards to me.
"I'm not paranoid though".
WTF? You're incredibly paranoid. Proven by your rantings about bots that clearly prove you have no idea at all how bots operate. It's actually pretty hilarious how wrong you are.
Tate Trumpy, beloved of Israel.
Exactly. You're a black/brown supremacist ally.
Wanna know who rules you self-hating white boy? The ones you can't criticize.
What happened to Goode was a tragedy. She felt genuine compassion for those immigrants, not just the performative variety you exhibit (virtue signaling). I've nominated her suicidal empathy for a group anti-ICE protestor Darwin Award this year.
Yes but they're proud assholes. They wear their white guilt-pride on their sleeves.
Their logos can not move beyond their frozen guilt-pride and arrive at Aletheia (truth). It's the grand narrative that makes them absolutely stupid, not just ocassionaly stupid.
Jealous asshole?
The garbage contributed is the property of ignorant fascist sheeple like yourself anon@ 11:22 AM.
As anon@ 12:03 PM heartily demonstrates its sheepleness and loyalty to an ignorant pathological liar and rapist, as well as an anti American insurrectionist and authoritarian fascist.
To anon@ 5:54 PM and joe con, glad you recognize your own assholishness anon, and there is no such thing as "guilt pride" except in the stunted reified beliefs of the MAGA reichwing Amerikana.
Sounds like a "yes".
I'm strongly opposed to any race-based supremacy delusions. I don't hate myself for being White. That would be incredibly stupid. I can criticize anyone who articulates race-based supremacy delusions. But I would need to know who is deserving of such criticism first. I asked you who I should be criticizing, but you failed to give any actual examples. Instead, you gave me incorrect examples multiple times.
BS. You laughed about it. And defended her murderer. She didn't commit suicide, she was murdered.
Minus: Yes but they're proud assholes. They wear their white guilt-pride on their sleeves.
"White guilt pride" = Imaginary.
If it was real I'd categorically reject it. I don't feel guilty for being White. That I do is your unshakable delusion. One you will never shake due to being a White Supremacist. This "white guilt pride" BS is how you explain the fact that I don't agree with you that White men are superior.
I'm of Israel? Who knew?
Nobody. You wrote, "Tate Trumpy, beloved of Israel", and that means nothing to me. I wrote, "trumpers see donald trump as their daddy" and your reply didn't refute that, so I took what you wrote as agreement with my comment.
I have heard of the Tate brothers. Apparently they are in tight with trump (apparently he admires that they can rape as much as they want and get away with it). Barron is very friendly with them and getting advice on how to be a successful raper, it seems. But what you wrote is otherwise complete nonsense to me.
Minus: I don't have to allow anonymous comments.
Exactly. Except I suspect you will continue to allow them. I can only conclude that the reason is because you want comments like those that are being made anonymously. Despite saying otherwise. Acta non verba.
Post a Comment