It's republicans who want death for America. That's why they support king donald, who is working hard to bankrupt the country, destroy the economy, and end democracy.
Sen. John Kennedy, told NBC News’ “Meet the Press” that he is passably considering a run for president in 2028. And when asked by moderator Kristen Welker whether he was thinking about running for president, Kennedy replied, “Yeah.” “My plans right now are to run for re-election, but as I’ve said before, if I don’t think I can be effective in the Senate anymore, I would consider it,” he said. And I think the people that are thinking of running on the Socialist/ Communist side are a bunch of harmless silliness and awkward and clueless idiots and I think I could do a much better job, I would consider running,” he said. “But right now, I’m running for re-election.”
A great description of the fascist authoritarian dimwits, Veronica. Remarkable in fact. As indeed they are all... a bunch of harmless silliness and awkward and clueless idiots. Although harmless is the exact opposite of what fascist authoritarians are. You must have made a typo, Veronica.
The FILTHY Democreeps and PROGRESSIVES Have Surrendered to the MUSLIMS
ReplyDeleteIt's republicans who want death for America. That's why they support king donald, who is working hard to bankrupt the country, destroy the economy, and end democracy.
ReplyDeleteCast your vote with theocracy, Derv. Woke is a religion, too!
DeleteGET LOST STUPID
DeleteMinus: Woke is a religion, too!
DeleteIt isn't.
You are 1000 percent NUTS
DeleteSusan Kokinda is easily one of the dumbest faux smart political commentators you've posted videos from, and that's a pretty high bar.
ReplyDeleteThe f'ing filthy republicraps have surrendered to the filthy fascist authoritarians.
ReplyDelete...against theocracy. So why isn't that a good thing?
Delete^^Ignorance speaks again^^
DeleteMinus: ...against theocracy. So why isn't that a good thing?
DeleteBecause that's not what happened.
Sen. John Kennedy, told NBC News’ “Meet the Press” that he is passably considering a run for president in 2028.
ReplyDeleteAnd when asked by moderator Kristen Welker whether he was thinking about running for president, Kennedy replied, “Yeah.”
“My plans right now are to run for re-election, but as I’ve said before, if I don’t think I can be effective in the Senate anymore, I would consider it,” he said.
And I think the people that are thinking of running on the Socialist/ Communist side are a bunch of harmless silliness and awkward and clueless idiots and I think I could do a much better job, I would consider running,” he said. “But right now, I’m running for re-election.”
A great description of the fascist authoritarian dimwits, Veronica. Remarkable in fact. As indeed they are all... a bunch of harmless silliness and awkward and clueless idiots. Although harmless is the exact opposite of what fascist authoritarians are. You must have made a typo, Veronica.
DeleteMAGAts are such fun!! LOL!!
Kiss my Ass, and you can take home all the goodies that you find to eat
ReplyDeleteNaw, but you can kiss mine, anymouse.
DeleteYou're no doubt used to it. You kiss the fascist trump's ass every day.