Monday, September 21, 2026

Fake News = Manufactured Consent

21 comments:


  1. More Proof that the Democrats have NO Principles!
    Former Vice President Kamala Harris will join Michigan Democrat Abdul El-Sayed on the campaign trailas the countdown to November's midterm elections continues. Harris is expected to participate in a roundtable discussion focused on healthcare costs and Black maternal health. The event will feature medical providers and women sharing their experiences on the disparities facing Black mothers during pregnancy and childbirth.
    Kamala knows that Abdul hates Jews, and her husband is Jewish.
    That would be awkward if she had a conscience, but she does not have a conscience.
    The Democrats do not have any real principles other than their greed for power and control.
    She is in Michigan trying to shore up the Black Democrat votes.
    Notice that the Democrats don't care about the White Democrat voters in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trump banned true news because that's what fascists do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. //LIke above where you suggest I want "death fields" in the USA.

      Dense cretin you are.
      But we already was discussing it ubiquotously -- how you cretin unable to phatome concept of what "question" are.

      Yawn.



      //I want happiness, good health, long life and prosperity for all good people who don't try to harm others for their own benefit. No matter their religion, ethnicity, race, place of birth, or where they currently live.

      But... in that definition there's no place for rich people?
      Because they all bad?
      Yawn


      //The dark fantasies of killing are your fantasies, not mine.

      Yeah, cretin. I listed FACTUAL HISTORUCAL events.

      But for you that is "daek fantasues".

      And you even trying to make big eyes about wht I call you cretin here.))))

      But... continue-continue, cretin.


      //If I was as terrible as you think I am (an evil moron), you wouldn't laugh.

      You are not evil.
      Just unredeemably stupid.
      And only then evil.
      As stupid people tend to behave stupidly. And such behavior tends to be destructive. And destructive usually means evil.

      Yawn.

      But... you will not understand what I just written.

      Isn't it, cretin?


      //Personally I find it very troubling that such people exist and in large numbers. And I mean people like you.

      Yeah.

      That's why people like you hailing for "final solution".

      Yawn.


      //You support killing by your own admission.

      And you can quote it? ;-p
      )))))



      //Just call them "accomplices" and then mow them down, drop bombs on them, starve them to death, or make them live in conditions where they catch diseases.

      That is how wars are...


      //You probably consider me an "accomplice", given how you keep accusing me of wanting people to be killed. And how the deaths of innocents warms my "cold Nazi heart".

      Where is you mourning horribly killed Jews kids???
      Where is you supporting justice to their murderers???
      Where you condemn Palestinians for NOT giving that scumbags???
      And instead if that JUST CIVERING EM AS WELL AS HOSTAGES!!!!!

      And in the end, say cretin, that would *NEVER* (you like this word so much) support all-out war IF same would hapoen with Americans?

      Because you are NOT patriot of USA.

      Delete
    2. Minus: MSNOW? What part is true? lol!

      The bias in favor of the truth that you linked to is true.

      Qtard: Dense cretin you are.

      Yeah, you're pretty dense. Didn't notice this was a discussion from another thread. And you think I can't identify a loaded question. And I can't see that your answer for me is YES, I want killing fields.

      And it's pretty dense to conclude that, when I say (over and over) that Hamas terrorists should be killed, you conclude that I'm on their side.

      Naturally I'm concluding you're the cretin. Because your comments prove it.

      Delete
    3. //Yeah, you're pretty dense. Didn't notice this was a discussion from another thread. And you think I can't identify a loaded question. And I can't see that your answer for me is YES, I want killing fields.

      Yeah.

      Now I see that you a schizophrenic too.

      What "loaded question"???))))
      One to which you unable to answer -- because ANY your answer would reveal your previous lies???))))

      But, you cretin -- STILL not able to grasp -- that your denial to answer, tryes to derail or outrightly ignore -- REVEAL YOUR LIES even better. ;-p

      But... continue-continue, your festival of cretinity, you cretin.)))


      //And it's pretty dense to conclude that, when I say (over and over) that Hamas terrorists should be killed, you conclude that I'm on their side.

      Of course YOU ARE. On the side of HAMAS terrorists.

      Because you DENY to forces if Israel

      >>>***ONLY***<<<

      possible way of doing that killing.
      Falsely calling it "genocide".

      Or.

      You are free to demonstrate your intellect.

      And propose to IDF a sure thing working method -- of extracting terrorists and recovering hostages... which are hiden in labirinth of urban territories, "shielded" deliberately with "innocent" people.

      Delete
    4. //Naturally I'm concluding you're the cretin. Because your comments prove it.

      And you can build up a logical conclusion? ;-p
      How it is so?

      Naaaah.

      Because you -- cretin.

      Cretins are people with very poor ability to think and come to conclusions. ;-p

      And you -- demonstrating with your own words here that you too have very poor ability to think and negliguble ability to come to conclusions.

      Yet less to prove something. ))))))

      But... continue-continue, playing Charlie Gordon here. )))))p

      Delete
    5. Qtard: Of course YOU ARE. On the side of HAMAS terrorists. Because you DENY to forces if Israel >>>***ONLY***<<< possible way of doing that killing.
      Falsely calling it "genocide". And propose to IDF a sure thing working method -- of extracting terrorists and recovering hostages... which are hiden in labirinth of urban territories, "shielded" deliberately with "innocent" people.

      BULL SHIT. I've never said I think Hamas using civilians as shields should protect them. I refer to examples like this one...

      UN News: In one instance, a 14-year-old boy was shot by an Israeli military patrol as he was leaving his house, Mr. Sidoti said, explaining that the patrol had been in the area, but at the time there had been no fighting taking place.

      “He was shot, badly injured and was lying on the ground,” Mr. Sidoti continued. “He was surrounded by a company of Israeli soldiers who were chatting and probably some of them smoking, over a period of 45 minutes, while this 14-year-old boy bled to death". link.

      And there are many more examples from many more sources. Whistleblowers within the Israeli military itself say things like this happen a lot. You don't know about it because you don't want to know about it.

      You just lie and say I mean I support the Hamas strategy of using civilians as shields and that should protect them. When I never have. I realize innocent people will be killed due to Hamas using them as shields. I've never called that genocide, a-hole.

      This is what I believe: Hamas attacked Israel and killed innocent people. And raped and tortured. They are despicable, the killings were horrific, and Hamas members should be hunted and killed. Also, Hamas using civilians as shields should not give them immunity from being killed.

      I only say Israel should take care to minimize civilian deaths. But they aren't doing that. In fact they are doing the opposite. Lots of reports about this are available online. Civilians are being targeted when nobody from Hamas is present. So you can fVck off.

      Qtard: Cretins are people with very poor ability to think and come to conclusions. ;-p And you -- demonstrating with your own words here that you too have very poor ability to think and negliguble ability to come to conclusions.

      I agree completely. And this is very true about you. Your ability to think and reach accurate conclusions is incredibly poor.

      And I don't believe you don't know what a loaded question is. Despite being a moron. You know you asked a loaded question. So (again), you can fVck off.

      Delete
  3. CNN reported the Russia hoax s facts for 2 years. Telling the Truth is at its lowest level when CNN REPORTS about Trump.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was no "Russia hoax". donald trump and his campaign eagerly colluded with Russia. The trump administration is colluding with Russia right now. Why a Russian oligarch paid for donald trump junior's wedding reception at great expense. As a thank you.

      Delete
  4. Don’t worry Dave Dubya Darling stupid is YOUR Constitutional Right and so is your whining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don’t worry Dave Dubya Darling being stupid is YOUR Constitutional Right and so is your whining

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obama had several reporters removed with conservative-leaning The Washington Times, New York Post, and Dallas Morning News) from his traveling press plane, citing strict seat limitations. The outlets argued they were targeted because of their Conservative agendas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prove it. Put up your information supporting your fascist lie. You won't, because you can't

      Delete
    2. I remember it. That fact that you can't speaks volumes/

      Delete
    3. This happened during his campaign. This didn't happen when Obama was president.

      ABC News: Barack Obama's campaign has booted from its airplane three reporters who work for newspapers that have endorsed John McCain. ... In the final days of a campaign, it is not uncommon for journalists to be shuffled as multiple news agencies rush to get a coveted seat close to the candidate. 10/31/2008.

      What "volumes" does it speak? That you're onboard with conflating a campaign allocating a limited number of seats with acts of someone acting as president in an official press briefing (with more seats)?

      Delete
  7. Harris'’s Failed border policies cost the US a hell of a lot more than 150 billion a year. Add the costs to transport, house, feed, clothe, educate, provide medical care, incarcerate and the infrastructure needed to accommodate 20 million of these invaders. Then add in the extra money we need for extra border patrol agents and immigration judges, the extra money we need to support American citizens whose jobs they steal, the money we lose because of the drugs they bring and the crimes they commit, the murders and rapes and the embarrassment of having 300K children trafficked and unaccounted for. Harris' failure on our border is the single biggest failure in the history of the US. MAGA. And she’s still Failing. As she’s failing in every poll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. trump Cons all seem to all be cretins. Especially Q'tardo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. )))

      And you can elaborate that claim with basing it on facts and reasonable conclusions?

      No?

      Then why no?

      Isn't that because you are just a cretin cawing "cretins, cretins, but they are cretins"? ;-p

      Yes, Lessy? ;-)

      Delete