Friday, August 28, 2026

Trans -Racial Trans -Sexual Apologias

 
I have GENUINE gender dysphoria, NOT a need to seem cool!

RIP Tim Curry
April 19, 1946 - August 25, 2026

56 comments:

  1. Donald Trump is reportedly giving serious thought to four more years in the White House , RadarOnline.com can report.

    Despite the 22nd Amendment clearly stating no person may be elected to the presidency more than twice , legal scholars say there are always loopholes to exploit.
    GOOD LUCK MR. PRESIDENT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SOB will likely ge dead before the end of this term. Obesity, shitty diet, and very poor sleep habits.

    If it happens few will mourn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May YOU feel the same punishment for your DISGUSTING POST

      Delete
  3. This just in! donald trump held a news conference live from Mar-A-Lago and came out as a MAP (Minor Attracted Person).

    This was a follow up to an Executive Order trump signed Wednesday (8/26/2026) in which he declared that MAPs will henceforth be described as practicing "Americaphilia".

    I don't know about you, but I'm disgusted with the actions of our pedo-president. Though I suspect that many trump supporters will accept this new designation of the sexual assault of underage girls as patriotic. I know (from prior comments) this is the view of the author of this blog, Minus FJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Derv Trump isn't joining your NAMBLA group...

      Delete
    2. Once again, Dervo has been blinded by Trump's epiphaneia.

      Delete
    3. I don't have a NAMBLA group. I'm strongly opposed to adults having sex with children, as donald trump has. While you've made it clear in past comments and posts that you approve of it. Though only if the offenders are White rich men.

      Delete
    4. You've also made clear that you're a raving lunatic obsessed with denouncing whiteness and masculinity, which is why you're in a blacks-only NAMBLA chapter.

      Delete
    5. In other words... you're about to come out as trans-racial.

      Delete
    6. Has racial dysphoria always been a problem for you, Derv? Is it that white-guilt thing you claim to have completely repressed (ala Oedipus)?

      Delete
    7. Say it, Derv. Say it LOUD and PROUD. "I'm trans-Black!"

      Delete
    8. That's the "pride" part of white guilt-pride FINALLY voicing itself!

      Delete
    9. Say it, and be CURED! As your analyst, I'll let you off my couch, I promise.

      Delete
    10. Trans-racial Progressives experiencing racial dysphoria has become a real problem in the 21st century...

      Delete
    11. As for me, I'm coming out as a fish. I'm trans=species.

      Delete
    12. I can no longer cope with the utter stupidity of human kind!

      Delete
    13. 9 Comments? My observations must have seriously triggered you. btw, not a single thing you wrote in any of those 9 comments is remotely true. I'm White and I have zero problems with me (or anyone else) being White. And I've never (not in my entire life) denounced either whiteness or masculinity. That I have is one of your ongoing delusions that you need mental help for. I'm not trans anything.

      Delete
    14. Embrace your new profile, Derv. It only works for others like me if you fully embrace the dysphoria and GENUINELY pretend to be black, and not merely a white man trapped in a black body.

      Delete
    15. Don't recede back into denial. You'll never get better if you do.

      Delete
    16. You can't go back. You can only move forward!

      Delete
    17. Erratum for 11:04 - "black man trapped in a white body"

      Delete
    18. Dontcha love Identity politics? So much pretending going on, much of which is disingenuous. It's all kayfabe, Derv. Meant for "entertainment" purposes ONLY, not "genuine" politics.

      Delete
    19. It's ALL about mislabeling "intentions". Racist! Trans-phobe! And proving what "Identity" Team you're on to gain group acceptance.

      Delete
    20. I'm not accepting a profile assigned by you. FVck off.

      It's all about identity politics for you. White identity politics.

      Delete
    21. Meaning... Your delusion of grandeur are unshakable. I didn't expect they would be otherwise.

      Delete
  4. It’s important to know why
    President Donald Trump is reportedly skipping the New York City ceremony commemorating the 25th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks after officials denied his request to make a speech because of SAFTY reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. “On the 25th anniversary of this tragic day, the President will remember those who were killed at the hands of evil terrorists, honor their loved ones, and pay tribute to the brave first responders who put their lives on the line to rescue their fellow Americans.”

    Instead of the Ground Zero ceremony, the longtime New Yorker will attend the annual commemoration at the Pentagon, as he did last year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As seen on another blogAugust 29, 2026 at 8:14 AM

    Les CarpenterAugust 27, 2026

    America: Screw me once, screw me twice... you and your lying party of sycophants can go to hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Was NOT NICE

      Delete
    2. Donald Trump has not even been President for 30 days and already those Deaf and Dumb Democratic Progressives, Communists WERE BLAMING HIM FOR ALL THE CRAZIEST CRAP THAT THE DELUSIONAL JOE BIDEN WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR..

      Delete
    3. Sorry.Trump 1.0 was a failure effort and the first year and eight months of Trump 2.0 has been a total disaster.

      Buti of course the MAGA sheeple will forever be wilfully blind and deaf to the malignant narcissist's evil character and incompetence.

      Delete
    4. YOU LES, has been a total disaster. sine you came to these boards And I’ll never uni why the Bog writer, and owner hasn’t KICKED YOU OFF because you are a DISGUSTING PERSON =

      Delete
  7. 1000% correct. My question is why wasn't this madness by both Biden and Kamala stopped? Don't we have a mechanism to stop someone when they deliberately fail to enforce federal law, and if we don't the US needs to figure it out. And if we do, why wasn't it done. These Biden/ Harris four years will remain EXTREMELY costly to our Country for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LES, Joe Conservative the Bog writer, and owner hasn’t KICKED YOU OFF because you are a DISGUSTING PERSON =

    ReplyDelete
  9. LES, I am surprised that Joe Conservative the Bog writer, and owner hasn’t KICKED YOU OFF because you are a DISGUSTING PERSON =

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a disgusting person. So stop trying to gate-keep MY Identity! Only disgusting people like me are welcome here.

      Delete
  10. Les, is a DISGUSTING PERSON AS WELL AS A FILTHY MINDED BLOGGER. AND HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO EVEN MINGER WITH NORMAL PEOPLE AT ALL. I REST MY CASE.
    PS. JOE, PLESE GET RID OF THAT ASS=HOLE BEBORE YOU LOSE THE REST OF YOUR COMMENTERS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joe Con. I happen to agree with the poster above me 10001 percent. We don't need anyone like this MORON Les to disrupts ever blog that you write here. . He is wasting your time and ours, to say the least. GET RID OF HIM. many of our good commenters have already left because of him . I

    Let him stay with the rest of those Liberal Jerks Like Dave Dybya, and Dave Miller, and Shaw. Kenawe We don't need that SICK bunch of Idiots coming here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want to be banned, gate-keeper? Ban yourself.

      Delete
    2. Apparently -FJ your posters that want you to ban me suffer from great insecurities. Whereas you do not.

      I must be hitting their raw nerves. Which I plead guilty to attempting to do.

      I certainly do not share many of your views -FJ, but, you do occasionally peak my interest and I very occasionally find agreement.

      For those with clear open mind there is always something to be learned. Even when in disagreement.

      For the completely closed minded with their reified beliefs and willingly accepted conditioning?... their need is to CONTROL the environment in which they find themselves so it conforms to and supports their reified beliefs.

      Kudos to you -FJ.

      Delete
    3. We're all assholes, Les. Some of us just more so than others.

      Delete
    4. You wanna pee in my pool, fine. I embrace the concept. Have a magical day!

      Delete
    5. Seems only fair. Given how much you enjoy peeing in everyone else's pool.

      Delete
  12. Joe Conservative please don't make a Joke out of this, I happen to also agree with them. Please don't make light of it. That guy is a real pest and a flake from Shaw' Insane Asylum.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joe Conservative if that's the way you want it, then that's fine with me. I'm gone as well
    Good Bye to all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't it short sighted Suzanne to keep yourself immersed in only that you have unquestionably believed to be gospel? As if only that can be true?

    Life is a never ending continuous flow of ever changing phenomena. Be inquisitive. Curious. Accept that life and circumstances are always changing. And that you reality you have no control over any of it.

    Then breathe deeply and LET GO.

    ReplyDelete