Exactly. Race essentialism is for losers. Especially the whites who pretend to be anti-white and gaslight and manipulate minorities into believing they are their allies in the battle against white supremacy, when they only do so to maintain their own moral supremacy (look at me, I'm the only one who's being critical of his own race (aka - "objective" so that makes ME morally/ ethically superior)
I don't believe anything you wrote either. But that isn't my grift, it's your grift. I don't know who the hell would believe that BS. Yet you keep hammering on and on about it as if it was real.
"look at me, I'm the only one who's being critical of his own race".
And, in your delusions I am saying this to myself. Except I have never in my life done this. And I never will.
Qtard: Because you are cretin -- incaoable of introspection? But that is... obvious.
Except Minus says I am proud to do this. If I was doing this and proud to do it, why the fVck would I need introspection to realize I was doing it? You claimed to be smart, yet your arguments usually make no sense. Why "Qtard" fits you so well.
"White Supreme" is your phrase. I'm only morally superior to White Supremacist scum like you. And then only because being morally superior to White Supremacist scum like you is incredibly easy. And I didn't say I don't believe in introspection. The point of introspection isn't so people can realize things about them that aren't true.
btw, I'd agree 100 percent with you comment if you had written "I'm" instead of "He's". You should practice some introspection and come to this realization about yourself. I don't need to. Because I don't think being White is supreme. Unlike you.
Yeah Dervish, being superior to White Supremacist Scum takes no effort at all. For the non racist people it's as easy peasy as can be.
And I believe true introspection for the reichwing authoritarian White Supremacists is impossible. As seen daily on reichwing MAGAism weblogs, reichwing media, and reichwing federal government activity.
As for word salads, Kamala Harris with any doubt is far more of them. He is the king of word salads, IGNORANT THEN ANYONE ELSE at the least. She even had Joe ) Biden best e en with his so called "senior moments" and gloss over donald's much more serious cognitive decline.
Los Angeles. California is broke. The streets are a mess, filled with Needles from Drug Syringes, the Fire Department got caught flat-footed during the worst blazes in the City’s entire history, and the Homelessness keeps setting new records year after year. So naturally, Mayor Karen Bass looked at all that and decided the real emergency is her campaign account running low. And Her solution? Either Go on another Vacation, or Get the Taxpayers to pay for it! That sounds nice in a Story Book. But look at who’s actually cashing in. It’s the sitting Mayor, Mayor Karen Bass who is already benefitting from her incumbency, and her name recognition, and every advantage that comes with running the City. She’s not some scrappy underdog who needs a leg up. She’s the One, and Only person currently in charge of the budget, deciding that campaign donations qualify for a taxpayer subsidy while the streets crumble underneath her, and along with everyone else. However, Los Angeles has a “Public Matching Fund” that turns every small donation into a Taxpayer-subsidized windfall for whoever already holds power. It’s legal because the people who benefit from it wrote the rules. That certainly doesn’t make it right, and it definitely doesn’t make it something a City drowning in debt and dysfunction should be bragging about on Social Media. If Karen Bass wants to run on her record, she should be funding it herself. She seems to love Fidel Castro and Cuba, so let her run for office in a real Communist Country and see how she likes it, and how far she gets.
America is broke. And getting broker by the minute. 40 trillion in debt and under the ignorant malignant narcissist trump the GDP is now exceeded for the first time by our national debt. A certain path to complete economic collapse.
And conservative charlatans and the republican party bear the lion share of responsibility.
I'M sorry but I don't understand how you can look at the state of our country now under Trump and say we aren't much better off compared to when that Moronic Doofus Joe Biden was in office!
Well Here we go again with Les Carpenter just writing Insults in response to EVERYONE'S posts. . And the result is more, and more people now including me is LEAVING THIS BLOG. Sorry FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew,, It' was your call, and we/I am responding. ( Just look at his Comments on the Previous Blog that you posted on Wednesday) I don't need the Crap of his insults.
Wake up IMO to actual reality. If verifiable truths bother you, if facts are your enemy, if legitimate questioning of authority runs against your grain, then you are but a non thinking sheeple that makes authoritarian Fuhrers like trump very happy.
The biggest problem that Republicans face is the apathy of many Republican voters. Since Trump will not be on the ticket, many Republicans may not bother to vote. They don't realize how important this election is. Trump NEEDS Republican control of BOTH the House and the Senate to finish the changes that he started in the first two years of his administration.
When will hate speech be used as a way to describe antisemitic sentiments ?
So, in other words what does it take for the criticism of Israel cross into antisemitism? In my opinion Among them are:
1) By denying Jews the right of a country of self-determination, by you lunatic Progressives saying “Jews should go back to Europe” - an offensive suggestion given that the region exterminated 2/3rds of them. Or 2) Comparing Israelis to Nazis or the Jews to Hitler.? or 3) Using the code “Zionists” instead of Jews when the vast majority of Jews support Israel’s right to exist. Or 4) Applying double standards to Israel by criticizing it for actions that other countries do, without criticizing those countries.
5) Obviously, spreading conspiracy theories such as The Greater Israel Project or that Israelis are killing Palestinians to harvest their organs.
6) Ascribing evil to Israel, such as claiming Israel is doing the work of Satan (a hateful accusation I’ve recently seen on this forum). Having lunatics like LES disturb others,? But I haven’t had my coffee yet. This is just a start., but then again you should get my point already
Soon after the lunatics in the Democratic parties nomination of Graham Platner predictably imploded, the party then nominated Troy Jackson to replace him. Jackson is Maine politician on the state level who used to be a Republic, then somehow evolved into a leftist prog. I guess they figured everything would be ok with them installing Jackson (who did not receive a vote, something Dems claim is anti-democratic, but they do it anyway). Whoops!
First, it came to light that Jackson is shacked up with his own cousin and the two of them are pumping out kids together. Now, we find out that Jackson assaulted said cousin. Apparently, there was a violent incident between Jackson and another man. During the violent incident, Jackson apparently took out his rage against his cousin sweetheart by "pushing her around", to the point that she called the police and threatened to have a restraining order taken out against Jackson. There is no record that Jackson's cousin actually took action to have a restraining order issued. Perhaps violent Jackson threatened her life if she did so? We don't know. There is no evidence that Jackson threatened his bruised sweetie in this way. There is also no evidence that he did. We all know that in abusive MF relationships men do this sort of thing, so it is worth asking the question. It would be the first thing on a voters mind.
"Me Again" is a liar. He cut and pasted his comment from elsewhere. Who knows if he is even the original author? I read this blog regularly. NOBODY wrote that Israelis are killing Palestinians to harvest their organs on this forum. I doubt he could point to ANY comment on ANY forum where anyone said this. Maybe a rightturd White Supremacist forum.
It's time to eradicate White Supremacy once and for all.
ReplyDeleteExactly. Race essentialism is for losers. Especially the whites who pretend to be anti-white and gaslight and manipulate minorities into believing they are their allies in the battle against white supremacy, when they only do so to maintain their own moral supremacy (look at me, I'm the only one who's being critical of his own race (aka - "objective" so that makes ME morally/ ethically superior)
DeleteClue to Derv - Nobody, especially your race essentialist "allies", believes your grift.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI don't believe anything you wrote either. But that isn't my grift, it's your grift. I don't know who the hell would believe that BS. Yet you keep hammering on and on about it as if it was real.
Delete"look at me, I'm the only one who's being critical of his own race".
And, in your delusions I am saying this to myself. Except I have never in my life done this. And I never will.
//Yet you keep hammering on and on about it as if it was real.
DeleteWhy not?
You DEMNs doing it all of the time.
But trying to deny others doing what you do...
that's UNdemocratic
and stoooopid (on what base?)
//"look at me, I'm the only one who's being critical of his own race".
Delete//And, in your delusions I am saying this to myself. Except I have never in my life done this. And I never will.
Because you are cretin -- incaoable of introspection?
But that is... obvious.
Yawn.
Your right. About your projections.
DeleteYa have a good day now, ya hear...
Qtard: Because you are cretin -- incaoable of introspection? But that is... obvious.
DeleteExcept Minus says I am proud to do this. If I was doing this and proud to do it, why the fVck would I need introspection to realize I was doing it? You claimed to be smart, yet your arguments usually make no sense. Why "Qtard" fits you so well.
Dervy's right, why would a morally superior white person need to have ANY introspection? He's white supreme!
Delete"White Supreme" is your phrase. I'm only morally superior to White Supremacist scum like you. And then only because being morally superior to White Supremacist scum like you is incredibly easy. And I didn't say I don't believe in introspection. The point of introspection isn't so people can realize things about them that aren't true.
Deletebtw, I'd agree 100 percent with you comment if you had written "I'm" instead of "He's". You should practice some introspection and come to this realization about yourself. I don't need to. Because I don't think being White is supreme. Unlike you.
Yeah Dervish, being superior to White Supremacist Scum takes no effort at all. For the non racist people it's as easy peasy as can be.
DeleteAnd I believe true introspection for the reichwing authoritarian White Supremacists is impossible. As seen daily on reichwing MAGAism weblogs, reichwing media, and reichwing federal government activity.
ReplyDeleteAs for word salads, Kamala Harris with any doubt is far more of them. He is the king of word salads, IGNORANT THEN ANYONE ELSE at the least. She even had Joe ) Biden best e en with his so called "senior moments" and gloss over donald's much more serious cognitive decline.
Make up your mind dimwit. He or she? You seem reichwing confused, anymouse.
DeleteBut you did get the malignant narcissist trump's serious cognitive decline right. So, kudos on that.
Los Angeles. California is broke. The streets are a mess, filled with Needles from Drug Syringes, the Fire Department got caught flat-footed during the worst blazes in the City’s entire history, and the Homelessness keeps setting new records year after year. So naturally, Mayor Karen Bass looked at all that and decided the real emergency is her campaign account running low. And Her solution? Either Go on another Vacation, or Get the Taxpayers to pay for it!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds nice in a Story Book. But look at who’s actually cashing in. It’s the sitting Mayor, Mayor Karen Bass who is already benefitting from her incumbency, and her name recognition, and every advantage that comes with running the City. She’s not some scrappy underdog who needs a leg up. She’s the One, and Only person currently in charge of the budget, deciding that campaign donations qualify for a taxpayer subsidy while the streets crumble underneath her, and along with everyone else.
However, Los Angeles has a “Public Matching Fund” that turns every small donation into a Taxpayer-subsidized windfall for whoever already holds power. It’s legal because the people who benefit from it wrote the rules. That certainly doesn’t make it right, and it definitely doesn’t make it something a City drowning in debt and dysfunction should be bragging about on Social Media. If Karen Bass wants to run on her record, she should be funding it herself.
She seems to love Fidel Castro and Cuba, so let her run for office in a real Communist Country and see how she likes it, and how far she gets.
America is broke. And getting broker by the minute. 40 trillion in debt and under the ignorant malignant narcissist trump the GDP is now exceeded for the first time by our national debt. A certain path to complete economic collapse.
DeleteAnd conservative charlatans and the republican party bear the lion share of responsibility.
I'M sorry but I don't understand how you can look at the state of our country now under Trump and say we aren't much better off compared to when that Moronic Doofus Joe Biden was in office!
ReplyDeleteOpen your eyes. Read factual economic evidence. Stop listening to only reichwing authoritarian propaganda and pro MAGAism bulls**.t.
Delete
ReplyDeleteWell Here we go again with Les Carpenter just writing Insults in response to EVERYONE'S posts. . And the result is more, and more people now including me is LEAVING THIS BLOG. Sorry
FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew,, It' was your call, and we/I am responding. ( Just look at his Comments on the Previous Blog that you posted on Wednesday)
I don't need the Crap of his insults.
Go gate-keep somebody else's blog.
DeleteWake up IMO to actual reality. If verifiable truths bother you, if facts are your enemy, if legitimate questioning of authority runs against your grain, then you are but a non thinking sheeple that makes authoritarian Fuhrers like trump very happy.
DeleteThe biggest problem that Republicans face is the apathy of many Republican voters. Since Trump will not be on the ticket, many Republicans may not bother to vote. They don't realize how important this election is. Trump NEEDS Republican control of BOTH the House and the Senate to finish the changes that he started in the first two years of his administration.
ReplyDeleteThe biggest problems ARE republicans themselves.
DeleteWhen will hate speech be used as a way to describe antisemitic sentiments ?
ReplyDeleteSo, in other words what does it take for the criticism of Israel cross into antisemitism? In my opinion Among them are:
1) By denying Jews the right of a country of self-determination, by you lunatic Progressives saying “Jews should go back to Europe” - an offensive suggestion given that the region exterminated 2/3rds of them.
Or
2) Comparing Israelis to Nazis or the Jews to Hitler.?
or
3) Using the code “Zionists” instead of Jews when the vast majority of Jews support Israel’s right to exist.
Or
4) Applying double standards to Israel by criticizing it for actions that other countries do, without criticizing those countries.
5) Obviously, spreading conspiracy theories such as The Greater Israel Project or that Israelis are killing Palestinians to harvest their organs.
6) Ascribing evil to Israel, such as claiming Israel is doing the work of Satan (a hateful accusation I’ve recently seen on this forum).
Having lunatics like LES disturb others,?
But I haven’t had my coffee yet. This is just a start., but then again you should get my point already
DeleteSoon after the lunatics in the Democratic parties nomination of Graham Platner predictably imploded, the party then nominated Troy Jackson to replace him. Jackson is Maine politician on the state level who used to be a Republic, then somehow evolved into a leftist prog. I guess they figured everything would be ok with them installing Jackson (who did not receive a vote, something Dems claim is anti-democratic, but they do it anyway). Whoops!
First, it came to light that Jackson is shacked up with his own cousin and the two of them are pumping out kids together. Now, we find out that Jackson assaulted said cousin. Apparently, there was a violent incident between Jackson and another man. During the violent incident, Jackson apparently took out his rage against his cousin sweetheart by "pushing her around", to the point that she called the police and threatened to have a restraining order taken out against Jackson. There is no record that Jackson's cousin actually took action to have a restraining order issued. Perhaps violent Jackson threatened her life if she did so? We don't know. There is no evidence that Jackson threatened his bruised sweetie in this way. There is also no evidence that he did. We all know that in abusive MF relationships men do this sort of thing, so it is worth asking the question. It would be the first thing on a voters mind.
Good luck, with o all you lunatic Democrats!
But you have no problem at all with donald trump raping a 13 year old girl?
Delete"Me Again" is a liar. He cut and pasted his comment from elsewhere. Who knows if he is even the original author? I read this blog regularly. NOBODY wrote that Israelis are killing Palestinians to harvest their organs on this forum. I doubt he could point to ANY comment on ANY forum where anyone said this. Maybe a rightturd White Supremacist forum.
DeleteIgnorance speaks loudly through you Me Again.
DeleteIt is so pervasive there isn't time or words to express the depth of your ignorance.