You're thinking of maga. maga was the fascist trojan horse that took over the republican party. Lots of people issued warning, including JD Vance, who correctly warned trump could be America's Hitler.
I think we need a government as large as necessary. I've never said I'm a small "l" Libertarian. Libertarianism doesn't work. Also, yes... you want government to be huge. Or do you not support ICE's massive budget?
The difference is that I want big government to help people. While you want big government to impose fascism and terrorize and kill people you dislike.
Obviously you're down with donald trump's idiotic idea that another Red scare is just what the country needs.
maga has got to be one of the dumbest movements in human history.
You're thinking of maga. maga was the fascist trojan horse that took over the republican party. Lots of people issued warning, including JD Vance, who correctly warned trump could be America's Hitler.
ReplyDeleteIf that be true, call me a communist, comrade!
ReplyDeleteYou're a fascist, not a communist. But I reject both ideologies.
DeleteAnd do you understand the simile in multis of the two? State Control. You've become a small 'l' Libertarian of late?
DeleteAnd you think I'm a "Big G" guy? Wow.
DeleteI think we need a government as large as necessary. I've never said I'm a small "l" Libertarian. Libertarianism doesn't work. Also, yes... you want government to be huge. Or do you not support ICE's massive budget?
DeleteThe difference is that I want big government to help people. While you want big government to impose fascism and terrorize and kill people you dislike.
Obviously you're down with donald trump's idiotic idea that another Red scare is just what the country needs.
maga has got to be one of the dumbest movements in human history.